Mad Fish

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

missmolly123
Nominee

Mad Fish

Post by missmolly123 »

Afternoon :D

Can anyone give me an insight into Mad Fish please? I have to say they seem lovely on phone/email and have siad would represent my ds. We are northern based though so does anyone else use them who is more northern. I do believe them when they say they work for their clients and they seemed very honest so was just wondering what anyone else thinks. Are most castings London based or do they do all over (they said it's a combination of both) x
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Re: Mad Fish

Post by lotsolaffs »

I have sent you a private message
Balletnovice
Nominee

Post by Balletnovice »

I'm also looking into Mad Fish as an option for my daughter. Any opinions, advice, comments very much appreciated.
Justmum
BRIT Award

Post by Justmum »

They charge a fee to be on their books and they insist you pay to go to their workshops as well. I haven't seen many of their children working in anything other than a couple of adverts and West End jobs you can apply for yourself.
Balletnovice
Nominee

Post by Balletnovice »

Thank you Justmum that's really helpful and has saved me a day traveling down to London!
Adrianna1312
BRIT Award

Post by Adrianna1312 »

Hello, can anyone give details on this agency? Thier web site advises to email for application form but it's a Hotmail account. I emailed a week ago but heard/received nothing. I know the norm is, of you hear nothing it's a no but have not applied as such. Do agents mind calls? Or are these a no! New to all this and just trying to find right agent for DS
Thank you x
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

Hi
Try contacting them via Facebook messenger. Communication not the best.