Daisy And Dukes

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

willowtree
Nominee

Re: Daisy And Dukes

Post by willowtree »

Did you hear in the end bohobabe? We had offers for our three in the end so that's good... we will be busy bees now though :shock:
Bohobabe71
Nominee

Post by Bohobabe71 »

It was a no for us :cry: we're still with another agency so it's fine, looking at some of the post's i think it's for the best as we live in Newcastle and it may of been a bit hectic for us. Well done for your three \:D/ do your kids do a lot of acting and have a lot of experience at auditions etc?
willowtree
Nominee

Post by willowtree »

Ah sorry to hear that boho. I've been at castings before where people have travelled down from Scotland and Blackpool (for the day!) and I'm not sure I'd have quite the same commitment at that distance so I admire anyone who does ! That's good you still have an agent anyway. Our eldest is the one who is in to it the most and has had an agent for a year but not had many castings so that's why we wanted to change. The other two have seen what he is doing and now want to have a go at it themselves, although they are both confident and really love acting as well. I think it's always difficult to tell what they are after to be honest (both agencies and any other castings !). And with agencies you never know how many they already have on their books of the same age/looks so it's not always acting ability that determines it either (I don't think!). Wishing you all the best anyway.
barmby1234
BRIT Award

Post by barmby1234 »

My reply did not give any details about the audition and how my son actually did. I understood that really. It just said more professional training is a good idea. Well done to everyone who was succesful
Bohobabe71
Nominee

Post by Bohobabe71 »

Yes mine was the same, they said they are unable to offer feedback. Are you going to try another agency?