Dee Boss Talent

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Linawa1301
Nominee

Re: Dee Boss Talent

Post by Linawa1301 »

Thanks for your feedback everyone, much appreciated :)

We’ve decided to pass on DB and luckily got an invitation for an audition with TTA soon x
Roxanne17
Nominee

Re: Dee Boss Talent

Post by Roxanne17 »

Hi

Both my DDs have been with Deeboss for a few months now. My youngest got a job straight away on The Ferryman play in the West End playing the baby Bobby Carney, she has earned a couple of hundred for that before I decided to call it a day. My eldest has has a few self tape castings but hasn't managed to get further yet.

Dee and Tracey are fantastic and are so personal that you forget they have hundreds of clients. They reply to you quickly. They always post on Twitter and IG when people have castings, when they've got jobs and wish them luck on the days they are performing.

I didn't have to pay the fee as it was introduced shortly after my girls started and it would have put me off too but I'm so glad my girls are with them. Remember that they are there to work for you, they get paid when you do so it's an incentive for them to find you jobs. Also they only charge the fee for children, not adults... this is because they've found that some children don't want to do it, the parents want them to