Creative Kidz and Acting Kidz - views?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

LouBLou
Nominee

Creative Kidz and Acting Kidz - views?

Post by LouBLou »

Hi,
New to this forum - have spent lots of time reading through all the posts and picked up lots of useful information, so thank you.

However, I wonder if you can help with something. My DS and DD have both been lucky enough to land auditions with a number of agents. I have read up on the various reviews on this site of agencies such as Top Talent Agency and Dee Boss Management, which has been useful - but I haven't found very much on two agencies, Creative Kidz and Acting Kidz. Has anyone come across these two agencies - any experiences good or bad.

Also, looking for information on new agency, Allen & Able and Hashtag management - any insights/views?

Plus, can anyone offer any guidance on the types of things I should be asking of a potential new agent to help me decide if the fit is right -
questions so far, gleaned from this board - number of children represented, type of jobs awarded - but what else should I be asking them?....

Thanks
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Re: Creative Kidz and Acting Kidz - views?

Post by ACookie »

You need to tell them what is realistic in terms of availability for auditions in London at short notice and see if it's compatible with their ethos. May not be a problem if you live in London!
LouBLou
Nominee

Post by LouBLou »

Ok, thanks, yes thats a good point - hard to know what we're letting ourselves in for and how many castings there might be....! Not in London, but not too far outside...
Not_MrsWorthington
BRIT Award

Post by Not_MrsWorthington »

I'll PM you, we were with Creative Kidz.
Shrug
Nominee

Post by Shrug »

Hello not_mrsworthington, could you also give me any info on creative kidz please? They have approached me regarding my daughter x
millsmum
Nominee

Post by millsmum »

Another one after information on Creative Kidz. My daughter has been asked go audition next week and I am struggling to find out much about them.