Alphabet Kidz, BAM or DeeBoss? Advice please.

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

MelJ
Nominee

Alphabet Kidz, BAM or DeeBoss? Advice please.

Post by MelJ »

Hi, completely new to this so be great to get some advice. My daughter has been offered a place with AK and my son with BAM. They have also got audition/ meeting options with Mondi, Acting Kidz and Deeboss but I really don’t know if one is better than the other or not. AK seem nice but they recommend you go on their 6 week screen acting course (£230) and their photographer costs seem expensive. Is anyone with these agencies and can let me know what they think. Any other recommendations? Thanks
Roxanne17
Nominee

Re: Alphabet Kidz, BAM or DeeBoss? Advice please.

Post by Roxanne17 »

Hi

Both of my DDs are with Deeboss and they are brilliant. They are personal and keep you updated. You don't have to do photos through them but they do have a regular photographer - Chris Keenan.
They post every submission criteria, every casting and confirmed jobs on twitter. They reply to you very quickly which is good considering all the clients they have to work for.
Although my DD1 has yet to get a job; she has been submitted for loads and has had a few self tape castings. I'm still very happy with them. Their clients are also very supporting of each other too, it's great #TeamDB
MelJ
Nominee

Re: Alphabet Kidz, BAM or DeeBoss? Advice please.

Post by MelJ »

Thanks so much for your reply. She did seem really nice when we met her. The website looked great too. Good luck to you DD with her next castings x