Aj Management

Your chance to review agencies. (Please be mindful of what is posted in this forum any malicious comments will be deleted.)

Moderator: busybusybusy

puds
BRIT Award

Aj Management

Post by puds »

Hi all,

I wonder could you give me any reviews on AJ Management, are they a big agency, on Kccp they say they have over 600 children, but on their website there are not nearly that many, would my dd get many castings if taking on and are they easy to deal with, I have read some posts on here who seem to like them very much, which is good. I would be grateful for any information.
mich707
GRAMMY Award

Re: Aj Management

Post by mich707 »

A&J Management are an excellent Acting Agency. If you have got through their tough audition precess and been offered a place on their books then you should jump at the chance!! They are very selective, hence the process to get on their books. Good luck!!
puds
BRIT Award

Post by puds »

Thanks for the reply, appreciate your help.Sent a filmed monologue and now got through to audition stage. So fingers crossed!!!
mich707
GRAMMY Award

Post by mich707 »

Good luck! :D
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

There is no guarantee that even if your child gets accepted that you will get castings. They may put your DCs name forward but that doesn't mean they will get an audition - it is a regular misconception that having an agent means regular castings. I know people who have been with an excellent agencies for over a year and have had no castings. You just can not predict these things.
puds
BRIT Award

Post by puds »

Hi

Thanks for the reply,ah yes do understand, really I should have said do they have good castings and connections that dc could be put forward for, no misconceptions here, too long in the tooth ha ha
Mamadetres
GRAMMY Award

Post by Mamadetres »

Think you find they have the same castings as everyone else unless you are somebody already well known!
Martin88
Nominee

Post by Martin88 »

I just stumbled upon this conversation and was wondering how long after you sent the monologue did it take for a & j management to get back to you about an audition?
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Martin88 wrote:I just stumbled upon this conversation and was wondering how long after you sent the monologue did it take for a & j management to get back to you about an audition?
I applied for my DD a few years back and got a reply within 24 hours. Good luck x
Fruitcake
GRAMMY Award

Post by Fruitcake »

DS was with A & J as a younger child and they were fab! He had loads of castings and some great jobs.

I initially phoned them and was asked to send some photos and details of anything DS had already done, which we did. We then received a date for an audition, for which he had to prepare a monologue.

The audition was very relaxed and friendly and they chatted with him, and us, afterwards for quite a while, offering him representation there and then.

They are definitely worth applying to.

Not all their clients will be on the website by the way, so they may well have 600 clients in total.
Don't count your chickens until the contract's in your hand!