New agency, not many auditions coming though.

Good news, hopes and dreams

Moderator: busybusybusy

Mia17
Nominee

New agency, not many auditions coming though.

Postby Mia17 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Hello,
my Daughter has been singed to new agency for about 6months, she's had about 2 auditions which are only self tapes, is this normal? any advice In what we should do? :) x
Last edited by Mia17 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Re: New agency, not many auditions coming though.

Postby jasmine2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

How approachable is your agent? I would maybe get in touch and see what they are putting your dd up for? It may just be quiet at the moment.
Any good agent won't mind you getting in touch to see if there is anything you can do to up the amount of auditions.

My DD emails hers all the time and he is fine about it x
Good luck x
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......

Mia17
Nominee

Postby Mia17 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:09 pm

jasmine2 wrote:How approachable is your agent? I would maybe get in touch and see what they are putting your dd up for? It may just be quiet at the moment.
Any good agent won't mind you getting in touch to see if there is anything you can do to up the amount of auditions.

Good luck x

Hi Thank you so much for replying :) I emailed her a few times but says the agent say my DD just needs to get some professional work and she will be fine! :-k
xx

jennifer1972
GRAMMY Award

Postby jennifer1972 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Mia17 wrote:
jasmine2 wrote:How approachable is your agent? I would maybe get in touch and see what they are putting your dd up for? It may just be quiet at the moment.

Good luck x

Hi Thank you so much for replying :) I emailed her a few times but says the agent say my DD just needs to get some professional work and she will be fine! :-k
xx

chicken and egg come to mind!! :lol: Once she has a professional job, the auditions will increase, but how to get a professional job is through more auditions!! Best of luck!!

jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Postby jasmine2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:08 pm

That does seem a bit of a strange thing to say...get professional work..lol .. Isn't that what your agent is for?? :?

To be fair my dd also looks for things herself via Spotlight and other websites...no harm in that xx
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......

Mia17
Nominee

Postby Mia17 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 am

jasmine2 wrote:That does seem a bit of a strange thing to say...get professional work..lol .. Isn't that what your agent is for?? :?

To be fair my dd also looks for things herself via Spotlight and other websites...no harm in that xx

HI thanks for replying :)
yes exactly lol! hopefully She will get some soon!.. We also look online all the time however my DD can't look spotlight as she's still on a young performers page, so can see any or use the 'nudge my agent' button, do you know how old you have to be to get this? xx

Mia17
Nominee

Postby Mia17 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 am

jennifer1972 wrote:
Mia17 wrote:

Good luck x

xx

chicken and egg come to mind!! :lol: Once she has a professional job, the auditions will increase, but how to get a professional job is through more auditions!! Best of luck!!

exactly, my DD needs auditions to get those professional job! haha hopefully things will start moving soon :) thanks for replying x

Return to “Good Luck and Congratulations!”