Italia Conti

heard a rumor or got some gossip?

Moderator: busybusybusy

MaddyMoo17
Nominee

Re: Italia Conti

Post by MaddyMoo17 »

MelFH wrote:
MaddyMoo17 wrote:I searched to see if anyone was discussing this as my daughter has a been awarded a scholarship and is due to start in September. I am now quite panicked as despite the Daily Mail not being the most reliable of sources news doesn’t come from nothing! We have yet to turn down her place at our local school and now I’m pleased we haven’t as need to see how this pans out. We too have based our plans on the Barbican site and logistics is the exact reason why we did not apply to Sylvia Young.
Hi,
We are in the same position. Are you going to contact them for clarification? I am very worried.
I have private messaged you... we turned down my DD’s local school place today and she is so excited about starting so we’re going to take a chance xx
foxglove13
Nominee

Post by foxglove13 »

Hi maddymoo17
i am glad you accepted as my gdd goes their she is in yr 8 and she absolutely adores it

xxx
MaddyMoo17
Nominee

Post by MaddyMoo17 »

foxglove13 wrote:Hi maddymoo17
i am glad you accepted as my gdd goes their she is in yr 8 and she absolutely adores it

xxx

I’m so pleased your DD is enjoying it. We know a girl who will be moving in to year 10 who lives near us so working out the logistics of them traveling together! I’m going to book tickets to take her to the summer show also xx
foxglove13
Nominee

Post by foxglove13 »

Oh that's great, the kids usually travel together. They are auditioning today for the summer show. They had a small showcase a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic especially the yr 9 so book your summer show tickets quick when they become on sale as they go quick.
Tortoise
Nominee

Post by Tortoise »

Can I ask if anyone knows anything more to date. We visited and loved it but now very worried thatptemises May move too far away? Any one able to shed light and offer reassurance?