Best agency annual awards

Chat with new friends about anything

Moderator: busybusybusy

Italia2002
GRAMMY Award

Re: Best agency annual awards

Post by Italia2002 »

How about Best New Agency - Madfish Management - they really make you feel like they are always looking out for your child - and going out of their way for them! =D> =D>
SM7
BRIT Award

Post by SM7 »

-
Last edited by SM7 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Post by Doodoos »

Last edited by Doodoos on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No longer a registered user
yummymummy31
Nominee

Post by yummymummy31 »

Not sure about how they are getting on with other age groups but for teens/adults I would recommend UKMM Agency
And for worst from my sisters feedback and me agreeing I would say Bizzykids
Sophalice
BRIT Award

Post by Sophalice »

Just seen this so not sure if I am too late... But I would like to nominate Top Talent Agency for
Best agent under 8's
Best agent 8-16yrs
Best agent for musical theatre
Best agent for straight drama/theatre/film/TV

My dd is 9 and ds is 11 and both been with them for over 2 years and have had lots of wonderful opportunities with them. A very professional outfit, but also warm and approachable and genuinely looking after the children.
fartoomuchtodo
GRAMMY Award

Post by fartoomuchtodo »

Hi,

I am very new here but I would like to vote for Scream Management (Manchester) for Kids 8-16 and General Responsiveness - I've found them incredibly helpful.
emlochscams
GRAMMY Award

Post by emlochscams »

Top Talent Agency for 8 - 16 years and TV/Film work. My ds has been lucky enough to get many castings and a role on Miss Marple too! :D Warren and the team very friendly and approachable too.
Calon-lan
BRIT Award

Post by Calon-lan »

Like others, I'm not too sure if this is too late, but here goes:

The Big Talent Agency in Cardiff for:

Best agent under 8's
Best agent 8-16yrs
Best agent teens to adults
Best agent for general responsiveness

Very approachable and friendly, and go out of their way to help with getting to castings, sorting out video auditions and answering parents endless questions. Lots of great classes (including a Young Professionals group for over 16s) and workshops if you want them, but you are not disadvantaged if you can't do them for whatever reason.
Thalias_Dad
GRAMMY Award

Post by Thalias_Dad »

I would like to nominate Tallys Agent, iPM at Leeds for Best agent 8-16yrs & Best agent teen to adulthood. The service they offer is the complete package for any aspiring TV artist including very reasonably priced lessons and excellent representation. They also work hard to create opportunities for the kids, eg, Kay Mellor just turning up today to watch a rehearsal, trips to studios (Pinewood this summer), getting to act on real soap sets etc. Simply Brilliant all round.
cupcakephoebz
GRAMMY Award

Post by cupcakephoebz »

Hi, not sure if right place to post but since I have seen several recommendations of this agency on here I thought this would be.
Anyone with daisy and dukes agency, did you use your own photographer or did you have to use their a because it says it will be £65 in total, do you get a copy of the photos?
Many Thanks
Phoebe xx
One day everyone will make it, but for now I'm still waiting http://www.starnow.co.uk/phoebespence1
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

They may be good but don't half take a lot of commission have heard they take over 10% more than most other agents