FXCK ACTING

Voice your opinions on subjects you may feel strongly about

Moderator: busybusybusy

Katymac
OSCAR Award

Re: FXCK ACTING

Post by Katymac »

This topic is called "Subjects of Debate"; can I propose that you argue for the case of "it is appropriate to SPAM this forum with lots of superfluous ads which people will ignore"

Then I can give you a counter argument
Ditzi
BAFTA Award

Post by Ditzi »

AAR wrote:sorry. I didnt realise not a pushy mum was taken so seriously, i think you should all go outside and play instead of being hooked on this website
I understand that you must have had an unexpected response to your posts, but there's no need to be rude.
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

AAR wrote:sorry. I didnt realise not a pushy mum was taken so seriously, i think you should all go outside and play instead of being hooked on this website
I have a feeling you know this blogger...and if you do , you haven't done her any favours at all.

what a rude individual you are...
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Katymac
OSCAR Award

Post by Katymac »

TBH posting it once in the appropriate topic could have got you some business

As it is you look foolish & desperate, sorry
eleanorrigby66
GRAMMY Award

Post by eleanorrigby66 »

Wow, someone sure knows how to sell. :roll: =D> ](*,)
Robsmumma
GRAMMY Award

Post by Robsmumma »

............or not!! How stupid

Can admin not remove? There was no need for it, one post would have done!
paulears
BAFTA Award

Post by paulears »

It's so funny that the people who post unwanted posts ALWAYS think that it's the readers who are to blame.

The reality is that in every case, the poster is at fault for not reading the forum - because you really don't have to read that many topics to see how everyone likes it here.

What I don't really understand is why so many posts were made to what is a rather dull blog - full of, well, very little!
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

I didn't even look at the blog - when I switched on and saw the same post in just about every thread, I just thought SPAM and avoided it. I do hope admin remove the posts with a reminder that flooding the forum with identical junk is not acceptable.
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

You can delete your own posts ... there is a x button next to the edit option in the top right hand corner of each one ... I think it would be appreciated if you could remove as many of them as possible!