Brain AVM

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Re: Brain AVM

Post by Welsh Mum »

Great news, thanks for updating us on his progress. This story puts a lot of more trivial worries into perspective. I hope he continues to improve and give him all our best wishes :)
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

nextinline wrote:It is a long time since I last posted so thought you might enjoy this update. My nephew is doing very well indeed, he is able to speak, eat, walk a short distance and still has his lovely sense of humour. He does not remember the long time he had in hospital or coming out of the coma and was moved when he heard how many good wishes you had all sent him. He is such a loving boy who is now 22
( he was 19 when this happened) and he is never sorry about his condition. He is an inspiration to anyone who is having a hard time at the moment. Things can get better. He does not know when his condition will deteriorate again but for now he is happy being here with us all. Hope his story helps others. I appreciated all your help and support when he was so ill for so long. :D :D :D :D
fantastic news, he is doing so well isn't he - he sounds so lovely , thanks for keeping us all posted on his amazing progress ,
just great to read :D
Soprano1
BRIT Award

Post by Soprano1 »

That is really great news. Thank you for keeping us posted. :D :D :D :D
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Really pleased he is still doing well
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

That is brilliant news - thank for updating - so pleased to hear he is doing so well, and what a fab attitude he has, sounds like a lovely lad x
Viks2030
GRAMMY Award

Post by Viks2030 »

I have just happened upon your thread and read it all from start to finish.Its made me cry and all i can say is what an inspiration your newphew is and how lucky he is to have a wonderful supportive family around him .Life is sometimes so cruel and yet miracles do and can happen .I am so pleased to hear of his progress and hope you will keep us all informed of it over the future months.
God bless you all xxx
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

Just an update for those who remember the very difficult time my nephew had. He continues against all the odds to improve and is now helping other young people who have serious conditions to contend with. He has a fabulous sense of humour. I just wanted to encourage anyone else dealt a huge blow: whilst life is very different from how he expected it to be he is absolutely making the best of it. I also know that he would not have achieved even a tenth of what he has if it was not for my sister who never even in the darkest moments ever gave up. =D> =D> =D>
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

So glad he is doing so well
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

Well done to him, and very lucky to have a brave woman as a mum =D> =D> =D>
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Thank you for that update nextinline - it is wonderful to hear he continues to improve - he really has been an amazing inspiration, and what a strong and supportive family he has xxx
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

What an inspirational story! Thanks for sharing, and all best wishes to your nephew and his family. They are all amazing.

Deb x
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

Just thought I would update you all that he is still doing really well despite obviously ongoing treatment. He now helps others going through the same process and still has that lovely sense of humour.
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Post by Hecouldshine »

Well done to him for keeping the humour and helping others despite his own situation =D>

Lovely to hear nextinline :D
He could go and he could shine, not just stay here counting time,
Son, we've got the chance to let him live

from Billy Elliot the Musical
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

Very happy to hear he's doing well :D
here's hoping
Nominee

Post by here's hoping »

I am so pleased that this tread had such as good and positive outcome. I will pray that he continues on his road to recovery and for all of you his family that are supporting him.xx