Brain AVM

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Re: Brain AVM

Post by nextinline »

I am glad Hollywood that your cousin did not go into a coma. I know also that it is not an if it goes again but a when. He is still in coma today but at least his temperature is down. I love the idea of a candle vigil Titania, thank you for suggesting it.
titania

Post by titania »

Lets get it organised then. How about Friday at 7pm if all the members of the site spend just 5 minutes sending healing thoughts to all the family.

I will use my special diptych candle which I bring out on special occasions, and I hope others will join me?
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

I will definitely join you

situations like this really make you realise how precious the ones we love are, and how fragile

I lost a friend last week, much too soon, she has 4 grieving children - I will use this idea for them too - A lovely thought titania - thank you x

I hope there is some improvement today nextinline x
titania

Post by titania »

So sorry to read about your friend, and those 4 children what a dreadful thing for them.

There are plently of organisations that can help the children if they are not getting help already and if you need any information please PM me.

I wish you all good memories.
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

One very slight response from him today I am told. I have told his Mum that we are having a candle light vigil and she was really touched. Thanks again Titania, 7pm Friday it is. Missmoneypenny I am really sorry to hear about your friend. Those poor children. We should think of them too at the same time.
titania

Post by titania »

Bump

To remind people that tonight at 7pm a candle session to send best wishes to all the family.
shanelle2
Nominee

Post by shanelle2 »

Just caught up with this thread, but glad its in time to join in tonight at 7pm.

Sending you and your family my prayers nextinline xx [-o< [-o< [-o<
Emma, mum to 4 girls.
GEORGIEROSE
GRAMMY Award

Post by GEORGIEROSE »

very sorry to hear about this,a candle will be lit this end-my hubby had brain heamorrage at age 38,he recovered and apart from being left with epilepsy is fine and leads a normal working life.
19 is very young,but with all our help let us hope he pulls through-stay strongxxxxxx
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

nextinline wrote:One very slight response from him today I am told.
That is very encouraging news, and thinking and sending positive thoughts and wishes for a full recovery for him nextinline - I will light a candle at home - I don't think you can ever underestimate the power of thought and prayer
Hollywood
BRIT Award

Post by Hollywood »

I lit a candle @ 7pm Friday, hope others remembered.

Any improvements Nextinline?
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

I went up to the hospital on Friday after we had lit the candles and he did respond a little. I think he knew we were there ( he put his hand up to me and tried to move his mouth) but he has been very quiet since and still remains in a coma. He is a very brave lad with all he has been through and he must be strong to have got through this far. It will be 8 weeks on Saturday. Thank you all for your good wishes. Hopefully I will have better news to tell you all soon.
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

Just a quick update. My nephew is still in a coma, but still hanging on in there. Looking very poorly but he has been moved to a ward for the time-being. This happened once before and then he went back to critical. However at least it gives my sister a slightly better Christmas as on the ward there will be some inklings that it is Christmas. I won't be able to go up as planned as unfortunately I have had a dose of flu but as soon as I am better and clear of any infection I will be back up to see him. It is over two months now but at least he is still here. Just want to wish my niece a very happy 21st birthday on the 28th (it is her brother that is ill).
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Hoping that his condition improves over the forthcoming days, and that New Year brings some better news for you all.
Wishing your niece a very happy 21st birthday too.
Angela
BRIT Award

Post by Angela »

Still sending up our prayers for him.
Lets hope the new year brings some good news.
Hope that your family managed to get through Christmas.
[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
nextinline
GRAMMY Award

Post by nextinline »

They are trying to put a shunt in today (awaiting scan result) [-o< [-o< . Let's hope he can have one as it will help. Still in coma. :cry: But still here :D