Child agent in " Frozen North"

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

cupcake13
BRIT Award

Re: Child agent in " Frozen North"

Post by cupcake13 »

hi nancy boo, thanks for that info it was great :D
Yeah, i think i'll give them a quick call! can i just ask what work you get through them? thanks :)
**Never give up**
nancyboo

Post by nancyboo »

Sorry, but we're not with them anymore, but I'd like to stress, it's no reflection of them. When we were with them they were just starting out, still brilliant though, even compared to some who've been around years and years, but the reason I say that is because I'm still in touch with them irregularly and I know they've expanded since and got more contacts etc, so they're even better now. Anyway, we got TV and film, nothing major, really extra work, but that was the age group and what was casting at the time, so dont think it would be the same for you. There was also one for an inflight movie, for the main character and plenty of modelling work for some well known street brands, but Im guessing you're not after that. To find out if it's best for you and what they can do for you, you'd be best speaking to them yourself because I figure their new development will come into it, aswell as your childs age, experience, aspirations, 'look' - we were quite happy with them and what we did at that time and at that age, but you could find they could do even better for you, I really can't say, as I know nothing about you and I'm not them, don't work for them or anything like that, so yes, give them a call. It's Viv Darlington who runs it and she's really nice, she won't mind at all, you making an enquiry. Her son used to be a performer, as a kid, so that's how she started off, so she'll feel for you and understand perfectly.
cupcake13
BRIT Award

Post by cupcake13 »

Hey, thanks for all your great advice :D
I was also just wondering who are you with now? thanks :)
**Never give up**
nancyboo

Post by nancyboo »

Oh we moved to London, Im assuming that wouldnt be of interest, as this was all about the 'frozen north'?!
cupcake13
BRIT Award

Post by cupcake13 »

oh no not really :) but thanks anway! x
**Never give up**