identification at auditions

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

oscar
GRAMMY Award

identification at auditions

Post by oscar »

My DS may have to attend an audition soon where photo ID is required. His passport has just run out and I don't really want to renew it yet as he won't be going abroad this year. Does anyone have any idea about what else is acceptable for these things? The best we can come up with is a Blue Peter ID card. :lol: :lol:
It's Showtime
BRIT Award

Re: identification at auditions

Post by It's Showtime »

Hi Oscar - We've only had to take a headshot photo for auditions before, sometimes not even that (although i do carry one in with me in a plastic file with those all important up to date measurements inc.. school address, tel no & GP dtls (in case reqd).
Just a thought.. does if your DS is in spotlight, can you refer to that?
Also.. does he still look like his passport pic- take it anyway if just out of date ? Good luck anyway :D
Last edited by It's Showtime on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Hair Day Anyone?
**It's Showtime Folks!**
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Does he have a bus pass or school smart card - my dd has both of these and they have her pic on and date of birth.

How about Legoland drivers licence - lol
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

isn't this rather unusual - after all, there is no guarantee anyone under 14 has any sort of photo id - photo yes, but id - have the company had some odd experiences?

we'll all be having to go out and get our dc's accredited id thingies if they don't have passports
Life is complex - some of it is real, some of it is imaginary.
oscar
GRAMMY Award

Post by oscar »

The audition is for 14+ and they have specifically asked for photo ID. Presumably to prove they are 14+!!!! What a pain. Thank you for your ideas x