MTV's My Super Sweet - Casting

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

ClaireSelim`
Nominee

MTV's My Super Sweet - Casting

Post by ClaireSelim` »

Hi there

I have already posted this in the Auditions 16-20 forum, I hope you don't mind me posting here too!

MTV are currently casting for a new international series of My Super Sweet, the show that follows all the excitement of planning and throwing a huge birthday party.

We are looking for people all over the world, and in particular people who are:

* Turning 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 or 22 this year;
* Planning a huge birthday party to celebrate;
* Proud of their glamorous lifestyle;
* Confident and eager to be on TV.

MTV do not pay for the parties, but the show will be airing in over 30 MTV regions (which constitutes a huge number of countries) so the exposure will be fantastic for all involved.

Please call me on 0207 874 6646 if you would like to discuss this further, or email me at c.selim@mavericktv.co.uk

Thanks,
Claire
ziggy
BRIT Award

Re: MTV's My Super Sweet - Casting

Post by ziggy »

You need to be pretty rich to do these though (i.e. very rich, you need thousands...)

I dont think to many people could afford the expected parties/ are spoilt enough
Last edited by ziggy on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

I watched something similar on TV once and had to turn it off - the spoilt brat having the party was just nauseating!
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

I quite like watching this. The parties are great. Although the kids are very spoilt!

I'd love to have a big party, but defo not rich enough!! My 13th cost a few hundred...but defo not on this sort of scale.

The UK one was quite good, although they werent quite as grande and OTT as the US ones, the teens tended to be a lot kinder to their parents...generally :)
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge