Being Human contacts ?

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

tikka
GRAMMY Award

Being Human contacts ?

Post by tikka »

Hi
See 'someone' (but we aren't memebers of their club) is sending out calls for casting for Being Human. Its one of our favourite dramas, and most of the locations are filmed within a mile of our house..... so wondered if anyone had any ideas as to how I can contact the cd etc...please
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Re: Being Human contacts ?

Post by xebonykissesx »

I love this show. I guess they are filming season 3 then? If you dont mind me asking, whearabouts do you live?
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
tikka
GRAMMY Award

Post by tikka »

Hi
We are in Bristol, but having done some searching today I see they are currently filming series 3 in Wales. We did bump into the actors who play Annie and the Vampire when we out shopping a while ago! Tracked down the CD, have a phone no but no email so not sure if I should ring...
xebonykissesx
GRAMMY Award

Post by xebonykissesx »

Of course, because it's set in Bristol #-o silly me! More and more british tv shows seem to be filming in Bristol I notice, or perhaps it's just my imagination because i'm in London! :-k
Oh that's so lucky, I love Lenora Crichlow and Aidan Turner. They are some of the better actors and actresses on british telvision i think at the moment :) Defo one of the best tv shows.
Hmmm that's a tricky one, I can find the address for the CD online, so I assume you can too. I think maybe it's sometimes better to write to them, although theres a much higher chance of them throwing everything they get sent into the bin.
On the other hand, ringing them might not be a good idea as they are probably very busy, but you never know unless you try. You will probably be able to get a very clear idea of whether or not they mind hugely as soon as they answer the phone. Some actually don't mind people phoning them up hugely, if it's specific request like yours is. But i'm really not sure...perhaps some others will have some better advice...might have experience in this sort of situation!
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.* - Moulin Rouge
merlin11
Nominee

Post by merlin11 »

hi all, if someone has the details i would be gratefull also. thanks. :D
dont spoil the present by worrying about the past
Golightly
BRIT Award

Post by Golightly »

Tikka, they're now looking for Cardiff-based actors rather than Bristol-based as the filming location has moved for the next series :?