Mark Jermin

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

ilovemydaughter!
Nominee

Mark Jermin

Post by ilovemydaughter! »

Hi all

My daughter has an interview with Mark Jermin, She is 17 and we live in London. We are wondering if any of you are with them? And if you get many auditions? We are also wondering what to expect at the interview?

Thank you all in advance! :D
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Re: Mark Jermin

Post by bruno2 »

Hello there, my dd is with MJ, we are based in South Wales, dd has had loads of work from theatre to tv, but not sure about the older kids. He does seem to have alot of contacts and i think its well worth a try, if you have an interview with a girl named Lauren she is really lovely so dont worry and Mark is very nice himself, although they do expect you to drop everything on go to a casting the next day. Good luck and let me know how you get on. :D
GypsyMumNot!
GRAMMY Award

Post by GypsyMumNot! »

Could I ask you how you managed to contact Mark Jermin and arrange this interview please? I ask because I sent in my eldest dd's CV to them weeks ago (she's 16 and has years of experience & training), followed it up a month later and they haven't even had the courtesy to reply either way......! Not very impressed :x They could at least have the good manners to do a one line "thanks but not right now" email!!
And all that jazz...!
tikka
GRAMMY Award

Post by tikka »

I'll pm you.
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

They have a website :- http://www.markjermin.co.uk/ Good luck
GypsyMumNot!
GRAMMY Award

Post by GypsyMumNot! »

Yes I know they have a website. I emailed them from there with CV/headshot and a follow-up email a month later......nothing. Was just interested to find out how ilovemydaughter had actually got them to respond ](*,)

tbh - we've given up on the lot of em (they all seem to be like getting blood out of a stone! ](*,) )and are just now concentrating on dd's training and local am productions. Brit School don't really like you to do pro stuff whilst your there anyway and so getting time off for auditions would be virtually impossible. We'll have another go at 18 and we have the next headache to deal with - vocational colleges!!
And all that jazz...!
GEORGIEROSE
GRAMMY Award

Post by GEORGIEROSE »

dd had a reply,they said she had to join classes to be in agency,so declined,best to wait till after training I think,difficult 16-18 age with exams etc.
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Mark Jermin TEL: 01792 45 88 55
Its on their website, its a Swansea telephone number but it goes through to London Office.
ilovemydaughter!
Nominee

Post by ilovemydaughter! »

We just got in touch through email and they asked her to go in. Fingers crossed!
winterinsussex
Nominee

Post by winterinsussex »

Hi I was just doing a search on Mark Jermin and came across this thread.

I sent them an email this morning with my DD cv and got a reply within the hour which i thought was excellent.

They did say that they are not taking anyone on this side of Christmas though and to get in touch in the New Year for an interview.

I hope that you have had your reply by now GypsyMumNot!, :D
GypsyMumNot!
GRAMMY Award

Post by GypsyMumNot! »

winterinsussex wrote:I hope that you have had your reply by now GypsyMumNot!, :D
Hah! I wish! Not a peep! {evil}
At least when we've been turned down from others they had the good manners to reply to my emails.....
And all that jazz...!