Coffee Makers

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

mogs
BAFTA Award

Coffee Makers

Post by mogs »

This is an unusual one i know but i really trust you fellow napm's. I HATE coffee-don't even like the smell but my parents are addicts, I'm sure. Anyhow, i was thinking of buying them a nice coffee making machine for christmas. I've looked in several shops but they're all just trying to sell me one and i don't know if they're good or not (i can't even tell you what the difference makes of coffee are or which they prefer - eek???) Do any of you already have one at home that is good and you could recommend? Thank you :D
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Coffee Makers

Post by riverdancefan »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dualit-Cordless ... 516&sr=8-2

this is the one I have and I love it !!!
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
elena
BRIT Award

Post by elena »

I will recommend Dolce Gusto by Krups. I had mine for 3 years now and can`t get enough of it! For good quality coffee it`s all to do with the pressure, the higher the better. Dolche Gusto does achieve that with the quality as good as in proper coffee shops. Just put all the above in the search engine and see that comes out. They are around £100 but I have seen it on offer in Amazon and Argos. However, I got mine refurbished from one of the google sites for £50 inc. postage, arrived good as new and never failed me but only impresses.You can get variety of different capsules in any supermarket that sells coffee - they are cappuccino, americano, latte and hot chocolates.
I am native Russian.

"An ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom." italian proverb
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Thank you so much. I was going round in circles and because i have no idea about coffee, i didn't really know where to start. Going to take a look at both of these. Can feel the stress going already :lol:
elena
BRIT Award

Post by elena »

Mogs, I saw the Dolche Gusto coffee makers in Comet for £49! Bargain! :D
I am native Russian.

mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Oh Wow! Have to go there this weekend anyway so will definately check it out. Thanks so much for posting xx
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Ooh this thread has come at just the right time for me too :) Elena, which of the Dolce Gusto models is the one you recommend? Had a look but can see a few - thanks! x
elena
BRIT Award

Post by elena »

I think mine is called Melody but to be honest I guess any model will do the right job. Have a look on thier website as well:
https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/EN/shop/P ... 3024191_00
Hope it helps.
I am native Russian.