Key103 girlband

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

tillymintflip
GRAMMY Award

Key103 girlband

Post by tillymintflip »

Yes I know I'm annoying..... yet my students seem to continuously get themselves involved in competitions that require votes!! ](*,)

After seeing some of the other girls efforts and how far and wide they've spread their votes felt obliged to attempt to drum up a few more for my Georgia! Think she's the youngest of the finalists. There's some info about the competition on the website.... It means a lot to her so if anyone has a spare 2 mins to vote for Georgia i'd really appreciate it! It gets judged on Monday morning (15/09/14)

Thank you in advance!! =D>

http://www.key103.co.uk/girlband/vote/
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Re: Key103 girlband

Post by Flosmom »

Done!

It's quite an easy vote, no Facebook likes or click throughs to unfathomable websites :lol:

Good luck to your DD

Deb x
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Done - good luck x
tillymintflip
GRAMMY Award

Post by tillymintflip »

Thanks all. She was chosen for the final girl band and very excited! I've said to her to just take each day as it comes as all could disappear very fast but will be a steep learning curve for her i'm sure!

She's having some singing and dance lessons with top people in Manchester and they are writing a single for them that will be released as a chart single.... they're also playing Key103 live at the Manchester arena on 4th december. They haven't announced the line up yet but Robbie Williams played last year so I'm sure just performing at an arena and meeting some stars will be a mega experience for her even if the single flops and nothing carries on past the 4th December! She also got a ton of free clothes which she was delighted about!

After she found out she was in the band she went back to school to do a spanish and physics test so fingers crossed she'll keep a good balance!!

Thanks again for the support and watch this space!! x
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

Brilliant news well done. It will be interesting to see the final line up - to see if t=it was the same as my choice. Well done again, hope she really enjoys herself. =D> =D> =D>
tillymintflip
GRAMMY Award

Post by tillymintflip »

It's Georgia, Emily H, Belle and January. There's been a lot of people saying January looks silly with them as she's got very different styling and she's a lot older than the other 3! Key103 have said they will restyle her but we shall see how that plays out! x
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

I don't believe it that was my choice! :shock: . I though January looked more 'seasoned' or assured, that she probably performed in clubs but I'm sure the others will relax and 'catch up' in confidence. Looking forward to hear how their voices sound together, has G come back down to earth yet?
tillymintflip
GRAMMY Award

Post by tillymintflip »

Just about!! They took them to Jamie's Italian to bond last week and discussed names. They've chosen the Picadilly's which everyone in manchester appeared to hate! haha Not my fav either.... and then they've had a singing lesson which i'm told went very well! Think it all still seems quite surreal as they've only met up twice so far and she's in school in-between! Think they have another lesson tonight and they've written them a single and they are working on that! Certainly interesting watching it all unfold! x