Tap shoes...

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Re: Tap shoes...

Post by CatKat_0 »

Depending on her size have you thought about fully lace ups rather than the girly Mary Jane style? My DDs got very narrow feet but they fitted better now she has the lace up shoes.
Rach2306
Nominee

Post by Rach2306 »

Hi... Capezio 'Tapstars' come in a ' M' and a 'W' fitting...(medium & wide) so that might be worth a go...
My dd has slim feet and always wears Bloch audeo taps or Bloch cadence... Again a full lace up shoe so can be done up tight xx
MissyMoo
BRIT Award

Post by MissyMoo »

Rach2306 wrote:Hi... Capezio 'Tapstars' come in a ' M' and a 'W' fitting...(medium & wide) so that might be worth a go...
My dd has slim feet and always wears Bloch audeo taps or Bloch cadence... Again a full lace up shoe so can be done up tight xx
My daughter has very slim feet (clarkesE/F) and has always worn Bloch without any problems. They cost a lot, about £50 but resell well on ebay x
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

I have very slim feet as does my daughter, hers rattle around too, we have really thick insoles and she wears thick socks at the moment.I wear Bloch lace up ones and they are great.I will get her those next time, lace up ones are better but I think Capezio ones are even better for slim feet I have heard.
Be sure to check sizes , especially on ebay.
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

My DDs have quite wide feet - across the base of the toes but narrow at the heel. Capezio generally are too narrow for any of their shoes, tap included. Bloch fit better as they seem to be wider.