How Do I Contact StarNow SO CROSS

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Re: How Do I Contact StarNow SO CROSS

Post by mumamia »

Just to let you know another forum site that I belong to a lot of people on there are also having trouble with Starnow but they have taken more money out than the amount it should have been ie the dollar rate what ever that is.
So a lot of people not happy also.
I stopped it sometime last year just leave her profile up but that is all I found it a waste of money but I suppose what works for some people does not work for others.
I hope you get it sorted.
Regards
Mumamia
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Got money back but took £2.50 for admin which is so wrong years ago ds got some good jobs with good money but now it's very low budget or free work so ds will not be joining again.
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Glad you got your money back I think they must be struggling going by all the negative things I am seeing
Mumamia
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Glad you got your money back I think they must be struggling going by all the negative things I am seeing
Mumamia
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

I got this reply from StarNow

I can see Nathaniel has been tweeting about us taking a 2.50 admin fee.

Are you able to explain that a 2.50 admin fee is processed for all refunds?

This is clear in our terms and conditions that were agreed to upon signing up to our site.
I answered back saying that as Ds canceled they should not have taken the money in the first place so not Ds fault said that I know they have taken money out of other people's accounts that have canceled so they are making a lot of money by doing this so cross, it was there fault so they should not have taken an admin fee. Will see what answer I get from them.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Ds has tweeted again to StarNow saying that they took money out of account when subscription was canceled so why is it that it was there fault so why are they charging us money for there error. If any one wants to join in DS is @nathanielgleed on Twitter so if u want to say any thing go to ds Twitter account and answer his tweets to StarNow
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

They are giving £2.50 back say they have no record of DS cancelling I know he did they are just trying to make more money out of people who no longer want to be with them, I am going to completely take Ds off the site if I can sort out how to. A few years ago I canceled Ds account the same thing happened but they took money out but it was for older Ds who had given up acting when I emailed them to say they had taken money out they said Ds had Applied for some thing a few months back I said no he had not it was a year ago they said yes I see you are right so in the end they put money into youngest Ds account these people are money grabbing leaches so we want nothing to do with them any more.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

I have just removed Ds prifile from StarNow would advise any one who dose not want to have to pay when canceled to do the same then they won't be able to charge you for a service that you don't want.
It's Showtime
BRIT Award

Post by It's Showtime »

Nightmare H.. Hope it gets sorted x
Bad Hair Day Anyone?
**It's Showtime Folks!**
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

It got sorted getting all money back thanks to Twitter so have canceled his account but after all this don't think they will do it to him. I just wanted to worn every on here who has canceled to keep a look out at bank account so they don't take money out of your accounts
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Glad you got everything sorted!
In4aPenny
GRAMMY Award

Post by In4aPenny »

mumamia wrote:Just to let you know another forum site that I belong to a lot of people on there are also having trouble with Starnow but they have taken more money out than the amount it should have been ie the dollar rate what ever that is.
So a lot of people not happy also.
I stopped it sometime last year just leave her profile up but that is all I found it a waste of money but I suppose what works for some people does not work for others.
I hope you get it sorted.
Regards
Mumamia

Ah, so you can stop payment that stops people contacting you but you can leave your child's profile up there with all the references from Directors and Producers remaining on there?
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Yes just cancel payment but I do not trust them so deleted the account you get I touch with them to get it put back on. Why not print all the things director have said or take a screen picture. I should have done that as had lots of nice photos on there but too late now Ds has a very good adult agent had 3 good drama castings and advert casting recall for it and did a voice over this so dose not need StarNow