IMBd

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Livy2
GRAMMY Award

IMBd

Post by Livy2 »

Hi,

Is anyone here registered on IMBd? I'm wondering if i should encourage my DD to create an account on there - she is already mentioned on there for a TV programme she did when she was 5 years old (but her name is spelt wrong - with a 'y' instead of 'ie'). Are there two versions, one you pay for and one which is free? and would she be able to link to the TV programme she has already been credited for?

I've got an application form to fill in for something else and on the form it says 'if you have an IMBd account, please link to it'. At the moment DD has a Spotlight page and is on Star Now - might cancel that when the next 6 monthly payment is due.

Thanks
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Re: IMBd

Post by Flosmom »

Sorry, I can't help you, but I recall other chats about this. If you pop IMBd in the search box (top RH side I'd this page) you might find some answers.

Deb x
mich707
GRAMMY Award

Post by mich707 »

As far as i know the free version is very basic!! The paid version will allow you to add a cv, headshots, photos and make amendments for in-correct info currently on there (it can take a while for them to update this).
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Once a IMBd pro member is hard to cancel when I change bank accounts ds won't br IMBd pro any more. If you put photos I when you come of don't see photos bug if you put your showreel in then you can still see it when not a member, don't think its worth the money there are adverts for castings mostly from USA the UK ones are mostly low budget or freebies. It's much better to belong to spotlight as there are a lot more adverts on there which are paid that is if you have an agent