Spotlight

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

barmby1234
BRIT Award

Spotlight

Post by barmby1234 »

Hi

My son has just joined Spotlight via an agency. I now have an Update Pin Number but every time I input it it says its in the wrong format. I copied it
as it was documented.
Can anyone advise
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: Spotlight

Post by pg »

You may have to leave out the dashes.

However, if you continue to have problems, jus
contact the people at Spotlight. They're generally very helpful.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

If you copied and pasted it may not work try just copying number by number. PG I signed into ds spotlight to update and they now ask for password and user name not had that before so looks like they are changing how you sign in ds has not had any thing from Spitlight to say how to do this, you can still sign in with PIN number at moment just wondered if you know any thing about it PG
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

I think (but haven't done it yet) that you have to sign in with your PIN and then you'll have the chance to set your username and password on the site.
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

That's right. It will keep prompting you to set a user name and password and once you have done that you log in that way instead of using your update PIN.
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

So then you have to give agent your user name and pass word or dose agent have to sort out there own
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

DD's agent has asked for it ... it's just to make it more secure for logging on and updating your own page I think