CastingCollective help please

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

CastingCollective help please

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Hi does anyone have any experience with this agency in terms of the job booking routine. I was contacted regarding a job and replied. Once you reply to they confirm or anything or do they just wait until the day before the actual job to let you know if you've been selected or not. Thankyou.x
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: CastingCollective help please

Post by Irishdancer »

I am with them they are an extras agency, you usually don't hear until the day before the job as you don't need a licence like under 16. Some times you don't hear at all some times you are booked and then not needed at all
fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Thankyou. I have just joined the agency and this is my first job offer. At the moment I'm on holiday in the isle of white so if i do get selected will need to get the ferry back the day before. In your experience what time the day before would they let you know. And they don't reply to you when you say you are free for a job. ?
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Can be any time usually before 7 pm but can be later. If you don't hear by 5 pm the day before phone them up and tell them you are on holiday but are peppered to come back for the job they are really nice don't worry about contacting them