Children's agent looking for help.

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Kay3131
Nominee

Children's agent looking for help.

Post by Kay3131 »

I have been running a small children's agency for the past 9 years as part of a small theatre school in North London. Originally I ran it with the girl that ran the theatre school but she moved on. I have had other help over the years but am looking for someone new and thinking of breaking out from the link to the school. I started it as my daughter acted so I thought another parent with an interest and some time on their hands could help out. I'd happily teach you the ropes although at the moment there would not be a salary but potentially there could be or a joint business venture. We have had a our successes over the years with kids in projects such the Worst Witch, Lost city of Z, MI High, Billy Elliot, Hank Zipser and loads of commercials. I would prefer someone London based or possibly accessible to London. If you are on this site you must have an idea of how things work so its more about drive and enthusiasm. It would be working from home and very flexible. If you are interested or know someone that might be then PM me and I can give you more details.

Thanks
swanny
GRAMMY Award

Re: Children's agent looking for help.

Post by swanny »

Hi Kay - I have tried to send you a message but it doesn't seem to go through? I may be doing something wrong. It is stuck in an outbox!!! Can you DM me - maybe we can touch base that way
I'm swanning around trying to get the hang of all this! Thanks for your help!
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

I'd love to do something like this, but am not London based :( . Always wanted to know the ins and outs of the agency side :)
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

I am going to pm you x
Missella88
Nominee

Post by Missella88 »

Hi Kay,

I would also really love to be involved in helping with this. I am local to London & have plenty of spare time at the moment having just said goodbye to my former teaching career in order to do lots of new and exciting things. I'm not sure how to pm on here but please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further :D
Kay3131
Nominee

Post by Kay3131 »

Thanks everyone for getting in touch I should have responded to you all but still not quite sure if my messages are getting through. So if you haven't got a response just let me know and I will try again.

Thanks

K
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Hello, did you get my reply with email address? :)