NYT

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

Humph
GRAMMY Award

NYT

Post by Humph »

Delighted that DS has been offered a place for NTY to-day it was his first go so to speak and was only 13 back in February . Has anyone else been a part of NYT I would like to have a chat regarding how it all works ?

Thank you in advance \:D/
Tiredmumofthree
Nominee

Re: NYT

Post by Tiredmumofthree »

Hi, my daughter did the summer intake a couple of years ago and had the best time! You will be emailed shortly with full details of how to pay for the course and accommodation, from memory it didn't need to be paid immediately. I think we paid in a couple of instalments but paid the accomodation deposit straight away to make sure she got it! Any specific questions you have please ask.
Carmelca22
BRIT Award

Post by Carmelca22 »

Many congratulations to your DS - that sounds like a huge achievement given that it's his first try. O:)
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

My son did the Intake course four years ago - he was 14, so I was a bit alarmed that he was going to be living in uni-type accommodation with four other boys, and they were responsible for their own food etc. but he had an absolute ball and said the course itself was the most challenging and interesting thing he'd ever done - he'd just come out of two years in Matilda and then Billy Elliot, and had played a lead in the NYMT between the two West End runs, so I was impressed that he got so much out of an experience that wasn't about a performance.
Humph
GRAMMY Award

Post by Humph »

Thank -you I have sent you a PM .

Our son was in Billy Elliot and did NYMT last Summer \:D/

Wow own cooking at 14 now that would interesting ! ](*,)
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

I sent you a reply, Humph, but it says it's in my Outbox - no idea why. Have you seen it? Is your Inbox full?