Inception

A place where you can review Films.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Inception

Post by Welsh Mum »

I saw this tonight and it was quite mind blowing. One of the most complex plots ever, but some fantastic performances. If you like Leonardo Di Caprio, then heis brilliant in it, as is Tom Hardy. If you like complex plots, that really make you think, then you will like this film.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
proudmum
BRIT Award

Re: Inception

Post by proudmum »

A quote from my film buff son "It may need another watch or two but Inception is my greatest film of all time". He said I wouldnt like it as I like to be guided through a film and I prefer a clear "the end" :lol:
With great power there comes great responsibility.
proudmum
BRIT Award

Post by proudmum »

Enjoyed it so much he's gone again this evening.
With great power there comes great responsibility.
Shuffle789
Nominee

Post by Shuffle789 »

Amazing film. Such a clever plot, great performances and just really well done. Definite one to watch!
giniscanlan
BRIT Award

Post by giniscanlan »

Saw it last night at the IMAX, definitely needs to be seen more than once! Absolutely mind-blowing! =D>
ceri
BRIT Award

Post by ceri »

I'vebeen to see it twice! :D Brilliant film. Good to watch more than once.
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

DD went and saw this for the second time this weekend - she highly recommends it!
Nicola
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nicola »

I went to see this last night, and I would say it's one of the BEST films I've been I've seen in such a long time - I can't remember when I last enjoyed a film as much (although to be fair, I do have cinema buddies who think "Alien versus predator 2" is a promising concept, so the bar's probably not set that high!!!!)

It's a really intelligent film, and the story's good enough that you're quite happy to be swept along it, rather than worrying about any implausibility issues! My only teeny tiny complaint if I had to find one was that I struggled to believe in Ellen Page's character - She seemed too young and not wise enough for the part they had her playing. I thought Tom Hardy was brilliant though, and tried all the way through the film to think where I'd seen him before and failed, but I've just IMDB'd him, and he played the lead in Martina Cole's "The Take" - he was excellent (if vile!!) if that too.
Trish2410
GRAMMY Award

Post by Trish2410 »

oh well, I lost the plot on this one :oops: :oops: incredible film with an amazing story line, could I follow it? Not on your nellie, back to Disney for me, that's about my level :D
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.