Moderator: busybusybusy

youngstarfactory
Nominee

Youngstar Factory

Post by youngstarfactory »

Welcome to the factory

Love Glee?

Wanna be part of something special?

Then come and audition for the Youngstar Factory a group with a difference! Be part of
one of the hottest, edgiest singing and dance groups in London, Youngstar Factory is the
place where talent can be developed, nurtured and shown off.

We are looking for people with raw vocal and dance talent from the age 8 to 20. So if
you think you are the next undiscovered talent and could give Beyonce, Justin or even
Idina and Josh a run for their money, Youngstar Factory may be for you?

Come and audition for a place in this exclusive performance and training group.Youngstar
Factory is the brain child of best friends and professionals Robert Kelly and AJ Lewis.

More info @

www.youngstarfactory.co.uk or email info@youngstarfactory.co.uk for an audition slot.
Dawn
GRAMMY Award

Re: Youngstar Factory

Post by Dawn »

Hi, this looks interesting I couldn't get in to the site at first as I googled it and the google links dont work. It seems to show the website as .com

This link works, although I could not get in at first attempt.

Dawn .x.

Edited
Last edited by Dawn on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes
you’re behind…Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) '99
pleasingdance1
GRAMMY Award

Post by pleasingdance1 »

Have just tried the link on this page and works ok.
claret
GRAMMY Award

Post by claret »

Hi Dawn...that's weird it worked ok for me when I clicked through to this site. Have you tried leaving NAPM and typing it in separately? Yes I thought the course looked good as well and the biogs read well (there's a couple of youtube clips to watch to give a good idea). Sadly, it's a bit too expensive for us at the moment (although it states they may offer some scholarship places) In any case the course would be run on Thursday evenings which clash with dd's tap lesson and she wasn't keen when I pointed that out. ](*,)
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Link works for me. Can't afford to go to central London every week though, not unless they're paying us!! :(
daisyjane
GRAMMY Award

Post by daisyjane »

Has anyone started at YSF classes? I'm trying to get a response to email / text / phone but nothing!