Kids casting call pro

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

stagecoach2007
GRAMMY Award

Kids casting call pro

Post by stagecoach2007 »

hiya has anyone suscribed to Kids Casting Call Pro? just want to know if its worth paying for and if many castings come up?
fame
BRIT Award

Re: Kids casting call pro

Post by fame »

I would say it does not hurt, the fee you pay is for life, so you dont pay out that much in the long term. Both my dd and ds is on there.
stagecoach2007
GRAMMY Award

Post by stagecoach2007 »

Thanks i will give it a go.... have u been to any castings/auditions advertised on there?
tikto
GRAMMY Award

Post by tikto »

Hi,
I think the fee is for a year not life. x
janine

Post by janine »

Tikto s absolutely right. Currently premium membership on Kids Casting Call Pro costs £50+VAT per year.

My daughter (8) only joined at the end of Oct, & has had 2 lovely jobs (both paid)through this site & was confirmed for another but the dates clashed with other filming, so definately worth the money Id say. :D :D
(husbands just reminded me of another job she did through KCCP.... even more worth it now!!!)
fame
BRIT Award

Post by fame »

Hi Stagecoach
Sorry yes the fee is £50 plus vat, i happen to be one of the luky ones and got a mebership with them free for life as i sign up with them when they started. Ask your agent if they get some discount though them as i know my does.
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Yes we also got the free for life deal - I'm glad to say as I couldn't really afford another £50 a year on top of Starnow.
stagecoach2007
GRAMMY Award

Post by stagecoach2007 »

Were on Starnow didnt realise you had to pay to be on there..... Hmmmm or did i pay #-o oh my goodness im lost!!! i know i registered for Stars in my eyes. StarNow allows me to apply for castings so that suggests i did lol.... Does anyone know how much StarNow membership is?
fame
BRIT Award

Post by fame »

Hi Stagecoach
If you have paid for starnow, than it should be on your bank statment, also starnow will automati take the fee every 6 month out of you account if you dont cancle your payment, i normale sign up 6 month at time but do cancle the automatic payment as i dont like money going out of my account without me knowing, you dont cancle you web page just the payment, after 6 month when your renewler is up you just do the same thing again.
Fruitcake
GRAMMY Award

Post by Fruitcake »

Hi!

You may have all just solved something that's been bugging me for ages!

We joined KCCP for my DS when it first started. We've done nothing with it since (no up-dates etc) but his profile is still on there, we still get regular notifications of viewings etc, and I actually had an e-mail recently from a well-known agency asking if he was interested in being considered for representation by them!

I must have had the free membership for life, then, as I don't remember paying out anything!

Oh well - s'pose I'd better up-date his profile!
Don't count your chickens until the contract's in your hand!
doris
GRAMMY Award

Post by doris »

KCCP post castings on Twitter, so if you think one is suitable for your dc and you have an agent you can ask them if they know about the casting.
twitter.com/kidsccp
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

The annual fee is now £80 plus vat. As this discussion was a couple of years ago I wondered if anyone has new/different views about kccpc? From a bit of looking it appears the jobs are better quality but fewer than Starnow - have I got that right or am I just looking at the wrong time?
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

There are some not bad things posted on KCCP only thing with them is the age range you can only put one age even if your Doc can play a few age ranges you can change it but takes over 24 hours which means that some good post that your Doc could apply for listing has gone by the time you change the age then if some thing else comes out for one of the other age ranges takes over 24 hours again. My ds is a free member so not sure of I would pay £80 a year for him to be in KCCP