The Hiding Place

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

sXOX
GRAMMY Award

The Hiding Place

Post by sXOX »

this is advertised on The Casting website, anyone have more details? im not a full member so cannot see!:

Without giving away the storyline, The Hiding Place is an EPIC horror. The story spans as far back as the 1700's. It's very clever, psychological and brutal.
Name:Various roles
Sex:Doesn't Matter
Description:
We'll be looking for around 10 x boys and girls - playing 17/18 years. Must be stunning looking and physically very fit. TWO OF THEM (ONE OF EACH GENDER) WILL BE MAIN PARTS IN THE FILM
ditzymum
BRIT Award

Re: The Hiding Place

Post by ditzymum »

Full details are on screenterrier, applications to kerriemailey81@googlemail.com
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

ditzymum wrote:Full details are on screenterrier, applications to kerriemailey81@googlemail.com
I think that's for something completely different - a drama called PostCode! Kerrie has posted that casting call on here in the relevant age section.
sXOX
GRAMMY Award

Post by sXOX »

sorry i probably didnt make it clear! this wasnt the kerrie mailey listing it was one on the Casting Website!
Golightly
BRIT Award

Post by Golightly »

The Hiding Place. This epic horror film spans as far back as the 1700's. It's very clever, psychological and brutal.

Filming later this year in 2011 or early next year 2012.

Although a lot of the main cast are high profile actors, we are also looking for 10 x boys & girls - playing 17/18 years who all must be stunning looking and very physically fit. Two of them (one of each gender) will be main parts.

This is a fully funded feature film. Please Email CV's and photographs to info@bananafish.co.uk with the header, THE HIDING PLACE.
sXOX
GRAMMY Award

Post by sXOX »

thank you!!
jumpin'jackflash
Nominee

Post by jumpin'jackflash »

Golightly wrote:This is a fully funded feature film. Please Email CV's and photographs to info@bananafish.co.uk with the header, THE HIDING PLACE.
The closing date to apply for this on The Casting Website is the 30th of June, presumably the same goes for e-mail applications? Also, which route would you recommend applying by?
sXOX
GRAMMY Award

Post by sXOX »

i would say that if you have an account with the casting site its probably best to apply through there?
jumpin'jackflash
Nominee

sXOX wrote:i would say that if you have an account with the casting site its probably best to apply through there?
Well, if it was through e-mail you could write about yourself and make your application a bit more unique.
Jellybabies
GRAMMY Award

Post by Jellybabies »

did anyone ever hear back from this? :)
jumpin'jackflash
Nominee

I applied; got no reply.