Bonnie & Betty Teens

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

HK1
BRIT Award

Bonnie & Betty Teens

Post by HK1 »

Hi everyone,

Does anybody have any experience with Bonnie & Betty Teens? They seem to get loads of amazing things for children, but I'd be grateful for any info on their adult/teen department?

Thank you!
shortguy
GRAMMY Award

Re: Bonnie & Betty Teens

Post by shortguy »

My son is with them
"Never look down on anybody else unless you are helping them up"
HK1
BRIT Award

Post by HK1 »

Hi, thanks for responding!

What has your experience been like with them?
Misspatricia
BRIT Award

Post by Misspatricia »

Hi HK1 :)

Didn't see this until now so a little late but anyway....

My DD was with Bonnie and Betty for a year back when she was 13-14, she's 17 now.
Looking at their website I think their "News Feeds" usually are with jobs for younger children I agree, however when my DD was with the agency she got lots of jobs & auditions- she just never "got" them on her own accord at the audition process. My DD is more of an acting performer, it was just a rare chance of luck she was accepted on to Bo&Be books, so she always felt less confident Smiling for the camera at moddeling shoots ( she hated her teeth back then) apose to acting on stage or screen. However DD got lots of castings/auditions for the likes of; kickers, Marks and Spencer's, Coster coffe, Tesco, Harrods, Films For Disney and Clint Eastwood and TV for "The Rob Brydon show" and disney TV series! Her friends from Bo&Be also for work for Harry Potter, One Directions music video, let's dance for comic relief, cervical cancer commercial/moddeling, New Look, Attack the block feature film and Sainsburys. Although i don't know what happens with the agency now and how many castings the teens get ( as I know Bo&Be put you Forward for everything you're applicable for) - when my DD was with the agency the work came in - it was just she never got the job after the casting (:

I hope that helps - and made sense!

X
Misspatricia
BRIT Award

Post by Misspatricia »

Oh I'm so sorry! I just re looked over you're question and noticed you wrote "adult/teens" - Haha I completely blocked out the word "Adult" in my mind!

Well the adult side of things I don't know as much about but I know from other people with the agency they have been doing well with modelling and tv commercials and lots of film work ( exatras mainly), a few music videos and west end shows such as "Legally Bonde"! :)

Are you more in to the modelling or acting side of things?

X
mumtomil
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumtomil »

My D is with Bo+Be, she is 13, she's been on the books for a month and has already filmed a Sainsburys TVC, I hope this helps!
13 girl with ambitions to be in the westend.
www.starnow.co.uk/millyzero
pollypickles
GRAMMY Award

Post by pollypickles »

My DD is with them and has had loads of amazing opportunities. Mainly extra work on films the last one being Les Mis but as this is what she wants to do then it suits. Dd 12 so not many casting as seem to be lots for 13+ at mo, if the kids fit the brief they get submitted. The girls in the office are all lovely and very approachable too :D :D
Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nisha101 »

millyzero wrote:My D is with Bo+Be, she is 13, she's been on the books for a month and has already filmed a Sainsburys TVC, I hope this helps!
does she have much experience?
Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nisha101 »

pollypickles wrote:My DD is with them and has had loads of amazing opportunities. Mainly extra work on films the last one being Les Mis but as this is what she wants to do then it suits. Dd 12 so not many casting as seem to be lots for 13+ at mo, if the kids fit the brief they get submitted. The girls in the office are all lovely and very approachable too :D :D
how much experience does your DD have?
cupcakephoebz
GRAMMY Award

Post by cupcakephoebz »

I applied around 3-4 days ago and haven't heard back. They say on their website that you will hear back within 15 days either way. Someone told me that if you don't hear back pretty quickly, they don't want you. Is this true or do they just have a lot of applications to go through since their books have been closed for so long?
Thanks x
One day everyone will make it, but for now I'm still waiting http://www.starnow.co.uk/phoebespence1
poohstix
BRIT Award

Post by poohstix »

cupcakephoebz wrote:I applied around 3-4 days ago and haven't heard back. They say on their website that you will hear back within 15 days either way. Someone told me that if you don't hear back pretty quickly, they don't want you. Is this true or do they just have a lot of applications to go through since their books have been closed for so long?
Thanks x
I don't know anyone who's heard back from Bobe yet, think they will have a huge amount of applications as the books have been closed for so long and have also opened the Manchester branch. Fingers crossed for you, but it may be a bit of a wait yet x
cupcakephoebz
GRAMMY Award

Post by cupcakephoebz »

Thanks, I was hoping that was the case :) Good luck to everyone who applied x
One day everyone will make it, but for now I'm still waiting http://www.starnow.co.uk/phoebespence1
Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nisha101 »

do you think it's worth applying without much experience?
cupcakephoebz
GRAMMY Award

Post by cupcakephoebz »

Nisha1 - go for it :) the worst they Cansay is no x I font have a huge amount of experience but I still applied x
Nisha101
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nisha101 »

cupcakephoebz wrote:Nisha1 - go for it :) the worst they Cansay is no x I font have a huge amount of experience but I still applied x
hmm okay i'll try, thanks for the encouragement!x
Last edited by Nisha101 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.