Helping eachother?

Give us your Feedback and Ideas on Anything!

Moderator: busybusybusy

CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Re: Helping eachother?

Post by CatKat_0 »

Just added some songs sung by my DD - would be grateful if you could find time to listen but please be kind as she's only 9.

http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCelMAhE ... 7OUy3wLNIw

Hope you like
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

CatKat_0 wrote:Just added some songs sung by my DD - would be grateful if you could find time to listen but please be kind as she's only 9.

http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCelMAhE ... 7OUy3wLNIw

Hope you like
I clicked on the link, CatKat_0, but it took me to YouTube's home page, not to your DD's songs. Can you repost a link as I'd love to hear her?
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

We like! =D> =D> =D>

She has a lovely voice and tells the story beautifully. Well done to her!

We love the photo in a bluebell field too.

Looking forward to hearing more \:D/ \:D/

Deb x

P.S. The link is for a mobile device (there is an m. at the beginning) so it might be difficult to follow the link from a laptop or desktop.
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

Flosmom wrote:The link is for a mobile device (there is an m. at the beginning) so it might be difficult to follow the link from a laptop or desktop.
Thanks, Debs - watched on phone.

WOW! These are really great. She has a lovely voice and she's so expressive. I especially like her Quiet. Well done to her, and let us know when there are more.
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8iNGJS ... ata_player

Try this one - hope it works :)

Thanks for listening - she's very chuffed that people are actually listening and she is watching the number of hits like waiting for Christmas....
RavenT
BRIT Award

Post by RavenT »

That is beautiful CatKat_0.
She sounds fantastically talented to me! And she must have worked hard to make it so engaging with only her voice.
=D> =D>
Sending you lots of best wishes and luck for the future (hope she gets lots of hits!)
Gatesheadangel
GRAMMY Award

Post by Gatesheadangel »

Wow her diction is so clear! How was it recorded - was she on stage?
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Thanks for all your comments.

The 'Castle on a cloud' is actually live at the theatre in the West End.

There are a couple on you tube that we recorded when she was just messing about and I recorded on my phone and there are a couple recorded in a studio which my husband has then edited :)

Thanks for your support.
Livvyvicky
GRAMMY Award

Post by Livvyvicky »

Told you :)
RoseTowers4
GRAMMY Award

Post by RoseTowers4 »

Hi Catkat,

I think your dd sounds very good. 'Quiet' is, in my limited experience a very difficult song to sing as it requires a lot of breath control and verbal dexterity. Your dd has a powerful voice and is very passionate in her singing. I haven't been able to look at the other songs yet (not great with computers :oops: ). I would love to hear your dd sing some more songs though and see her too! She shows huge promise and should be really proud of her performance. =D>

Nice to see another NAPM with a ds and a dd, into performing, just like mine. :D
igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Post by igloobabe »

Wow it's been so long since I came on here that my dd's starnow account seems to have forgotten all the favourites thay i'm SURE I saved before, plus I've added a whole load of new ones! So many, in fact that a couple of times I had to resign in on starnow - perhaps they thought I was a weirdo looking at so many profiles! Have liked some amazing singing and added them all!

So sorry to hear about your dd's problems mumania, we are a Christian family and I hope you will not mind if we pray for her recovery, and for strength for you all.

L's latest original songs are now uploaded,hope you like them.

http://www.starnow.com/Loobylu
supamum
BAFTA Award

Post by supamum »

Just watched these with Megan we both thought they were fantastic great voices, well done =D>
mumamia
GRAMMY Award

Post by mumamia »

Hi Igloobabe
Thank you for that very sweet message a prayer would be lovely we have now been given the date for her op should have been end Oct now go in 23rd Sept and op on the 24th lots to prepare as I have to stay with her and live at the hospital we have been told that she will be in for 3 weeks as there is now 3 operations so scared its untrue.
I am sorry if I have not been on here for a while but I have joined the scoliosis society on their forum as I have so many questions to ask that were not answered at our last visit they are very caring people and I cant believe how many children have got scoliosis some of them so young and very brave.
I will keep you all posted when I am able this site has helped so much in a lot of ways that DD would not of had some jobs if it wasnt for the people on here that have given their time so I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Take care
Mumamia
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

We're all thinking of you - i'm glad you're getting the information and support you need.

In terms of her performing - it's not over yet - once she has her health sorted out, she has the rest of her life ahead of her.

I'm sure she will be a success and the love and support you've shown to her along the way will make your relationship together even stronger x
jemimaxoxo
Nominee

Post by jemimaxoxo »

Hi everyone, just found this thread :)
I have just set up my starnow page and I would love it if you could check it out? There isn't loads on it yet, but maybe someone could give some tips on how to make it better? Thanks:)

http://www.starnow.com/jemimagadd

-Jemima x
I know my break is coming, until then I'll keep on trying :)
www.starnow.com/jemimagadd