Documentary looking for Child Character

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

londonbub
Nominee

Documentary looking for Child Character

Post by londonbub »

Dear all NAPMs, I've worked with many of your children on my previous directing projects, and taken headshots for several and am back with another child character search.

We are producing a feature documentary exploring how and why people perceive others in a way that causes them to persecute them. The project will be presented through the eyes of a child who has experienced bullying (on any spectrum) and wants to create change. We will travel to several diverse countries to learn how and why people are led to torment one another, made in a positive and inspiring way to educate the child and fulfill a personal journey to overcome bullying. This aims to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to adventure into other cultures.

Are any of your children (any age) passionate about making change with regards to bullying? To help create a more positive, accepting, and happy society, and to understand the world we live in?

Email me at info (at) maiakrallfry.co.uk

Maia :)

www.maiakrallfry.co.uk
daisyjane
GRAMMY Award

Re: Documentary looking for Child Character

Post by daisyjane »

Hi folks

this isn't going to be one for my kids as they don't meet the brief but I thought I'd just say that Maia took my son's latest headshots this summer - not only were they fantastic shots but she was a lovely, kind and encouraging person to work with. I would certainly trust her to handle this subject sensitively and with the child's best interest at heart. She's a wonderful upcoming talent!
fartoomuchtodo
GRAMMY Award

Post by fartoomuchtodo »

Daisyjane I'm pleased to hear that you liked Maia. This really struck a chord with my DS so I emailed her several days ago - I've heard nothing. I think that's a little bit rude really. :(
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Fartoomuchtodo, no I never heard back either, obviously got deluged. Always awkward though as you start thinking, did I email wrong address or something.

I did see there is a #giveusano campaign doing the rounds, which I have to say I would be massively in favour of. I don't mind that you don't need us this time, just give us a no so we can move on to the next thing. Hey ho.