Audition song for Parkdean Trouper

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Audition song for Parkdean Trouper

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

Hi not posted on here in a while but have been reading posts. my dd has an online audition for a parkdean trouper for the session and shes to sing an upbeat rock or pop song but we cant for the life think of any as she used to singing MT lol. can any of you lovely people come up with suggestions. we would be really grateful and need it asap thanks in advance. shes 20
oscar
GRAMMY Award

Re: Audition song for Parkdean Trouper

Post by oscar »

How about something from we will rock you ? I'm sure a bit of Queen would go down well.
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

I was going to suggest something from We Will Rock You, have you done a youtube search of anyone filming entertainment at Park Resorts? You might find something that was performed that you could use?
I always think they have to work so hard at that job,good luck.
paulears
BAFTA Award

Post by paulears »

Here's an example of last year's Parkdean entertainment - if this is what they are putting on to the punters, could be some idea of what they like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-b17vnm_M
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

thank you for the reply folks that was a great idea to look on youtube paulears so thanks for that we even saw what some of the others were doing so think that helped a little bit.
paulears
BAFTA Award

Post by paulears »

Holiday centres have very different ideas on what is good. They all seem so similar - In my part of the world, we have loads of them - the cheap ones, the adults only ones and the expensive ones, all within just a few miles, and their content is amazingly similar!

The musicians are usually pretty decent too, which is always good for new singers. So many have only played with tracks - playing with real people reacting to what you do is a decent new skill to try!

Just for fun - you know the band Iron Maiden? Hairy rockers with tattoos? Their bass player Steve Harris has his own band, and the guitarist in this picture can be found working in a holiday centre when not touring, playing exactly the music we're talking about here - plus waltzes and quicksteps. Nobody in the audience knows what he really does. That's typical of east coast holiday centres!