how long?

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

how long?

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

hi if successful how long do you usually wait following a casting to find out if you've been recalled/pencilled/confirmed? x
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Re: how long?

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Having only had a couple of recalls I cannot say with any great certainty, but one was the next day and the other was six weeks later, so it really depends, I usually start to deflate and forget about it after a week, that way if they call it is a great surprise and if they don't well hey-ho!
bethjaneg
BRIT Award

Post by bethjaneg »

How long is a piece of string! We've had all different. Cast on Thursday and straight to confirmed on the Tuesday. Recalled then pencilled and licensing started within a day and then confirmed 4 days later. Most of our pencils/recalls have come in anything from next day to a week later. The waiting is horrible isn't it?!
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

it really is!! feel like im checking my phone all the time :') i usually try to just forget but i think its just because i felt like this one went really well -having said that shes had castings before where iv thought that then heard nothing! lol the times when shes been confirmed or recalled before its always been super fast like the next day so i think i more just wanted to see if it could be longer sometimes or whether to assume now that its a no! wish you found out either way! xx
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

If you have been pencilled/heavy pencilled or confirmed then you would be asked to get the licence details sent off - part that parents complete so can tell from that. If not asked to do licence I guess it's a no.Good luck.