Auditioning for 2017

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Nickyh
Nominee

Re: Auditioning for 2017

Post by Nickyh »

Thankyou sweep
I've pm'd you x
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

Going to see the Bird show tomorrow - looking forward to it - I am sure they are all amazing :-)
jesajo
GRAMMY Award

Post by jesajo »

Watched team A this afternoon .What an amazing show . luck team B tonight =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

Anyone heard of anymore offers in last few weeks from Bird off the reserve lists ? Seems to have gone quiet ?
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

dancemom43 wrote:Anyone heard of anymore offers in last few weeks from Bird off the reserve lists ? Seems to have gone quiet ?
I believe the deadline for returns no all paperwork and acceptances is 27th July, so maybe more movement after that
Mumof3girls
BRIT Award

Post by Mumof3girls »

dancemom43 wrote:Anyone heard of anymore offers in last few weeks from Bird off the reserve lists ? Seems to have gone quiet ?
The paper work for BA hons needed to be returned by 21 st July. X
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

Mumof3girls wrote:
Does that then commit the person to that school so not likely to sign if not going ?
Mumof3girls
BRIT Award

Post by Mumof3girls »

dancemom43 wrote:
Mumof3girls wrote:
Does that then commit the person to that school so not likely to sign if not going ?
It was the enrolment and accomadation pack ! Also had to get the doctor to sign a medical form. So I'm guessing so , It's a lot of paper work to deal with wouldn't want my dd changing her mind after I'd gone to all that trouble. X
PeerProductions
Nominee

Post by PeerProductions »

Good luck to all those still in the process and congratulations to those who have gained a place. If your child didn't get in this time please don't despair. Lots of great performers have to try a few times to get into the school of their choice. I just wanted to make people aware that my theatre charity Peer Productions offers a FREE one year full time actor development programme and we still have a few places left for September entry. Our next audition is 14th August at, our new base, South Hill Park Arts Centre. You can find out more here http://www.peerproductions.co.uk/partic ... -training/ or feel free to PM me with any questions. Best of Luck.
Make Plays Change Lives
lotsolaffs
BAFTA Award

Post by lotsolaffs »

I personally know 3 that have worked with you and have all done really well and the last one HC got into GSA, my DD is from the same drama club,it is on our list and can thoroughly recommend you,a great experience.
PeerProductions
Nominee

Post by PeerProductions »

Thanks so much for the endorsement. Most appreciated!
Make Plays Change Lives
Mumof3girls
BRIT Award

Post by Mumof3girls »

Good luck to everyone starting their new adventures this term !
And good luck to all that have started the audition process for next year , It is a rollercoaster of a journey but worth it in the end !
Robin64
BAFTA Award

Post by Robin64 »

Yes good luck all. I can't quite believe we are at the other end and DD is happily embarking on her course. Certainly learned quite a lot along the way and lots of great help here so many thanks for sharing. Glad not to be thinking of auditions until next spring but good luck to those getting on the roller coaster for next year.
martint
BRIT Award

Post by martint »

Again good luck to everyone starting. DD started at Laine on Wednesday and is loving it.
2girlsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2girlsmum »

Me too, wishing all those starting their courses lots of luck and hope they enjoy it.

DD has just had her pre-term week of dance classes and absolutely loved it, they were worked hard so she's exhausted but loving the whole experience. She's now been living away for 10 days and after 4 days had a bit of a wobble with homesickness but she's over that now and is really excited about what lies ahead for her.