'The Lodge' feature film auditions

Chat about any aspect of your child's Casting or Audition

Moderator: busybusybusy

Mausie
Nominee

'The Lodge' feature film auditions

Post by Mausie »

Dear all, this is my first post. My DD is invited to read a script for a feature film 'The Lodge'. she will need an American accent. Has anyone heard about this project? Thank you
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Re: 'The Lodge' feature film auditions

Post by ACookie »

There is another conversation on the Auditions 9-15 board, for the same casting. It's the one asking for a boy and girl. Don't know anything more though! Was your DD an agency submission?
Mausie
Nominee

Post by Mausie »

FilmNation Entertainment has come aboard to finance Goodnight Mommy helmers Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala’s upcoming indie The Lodge. The drama, which marks the first English-language feature for the directors, is about young woman and her new stepchildren who are menaced by a terrifying supernatural force while spending Christmas in their remote cabin.
Our audition will be for a role of a 9-12 year old girl.
Mausie
Nominee

Post by Mausie »

Can't seem to find a separate 9-15 section, I will need to explore the site :). It is not through the agency, it is through the casting agent
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Post by ACookie »

There is a whole section on auditions - it's in there! However no more details than what you have provided. My DD was submitted through her agent for this but has an American accent monologue on spotlight so maybe they have seen enough not to need a self tape at moment.. Not sure how I feel about horror! Good luck to your Dd
Mausie
Nominee

Post by Mausie »

Good luck to your DD too! Thank you for the information. One of my DD first auditions was for The Snowman via Jina Jay casting in 2015. The movie is coming this autumn. I read the book afterwards and it is a crime thriller.
Towngate twinkle
Nominee

Post by Towngate twinkle »

Hi there
My dd was asked to self tape for this too. Deadline to have it in was fri morning. Not heard anything yet, but hey ho. Early days x
Mausie
Nominee

Post by Mausie »

There is a third round of auditions now and some kids are being recalled after the tapes submission
Amandapanda
BRIT Award

Post by Amandapanda »

Do you mean second not third? First self tape then meeting the CD?
Mausie
Nominee

Post by Mausie »

yes in that order it is correct. In our case it was a prelim round