BGT 2018

Moderator: busybusybusy

Linawa1301
Nominee

BGT 2018

Post by Linawa1301 »

Hey all,

My DD did a video submission for bgt in January and we received a congratulations email with an invitation to audition at a later date and venue. But we have yet to receive any further information. So not quite sure what to expect now?! Has anyone had experience with bgt?

Thanks x
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Re: BGT 2018

Post by Moosmum »

Did they give you a date and time for the audition? My dds best friend came 2nd last year,she auditioned with producers etc I think and then through to judges which is the bit shown on tv. I can certainly try find out any info for you x
Linawa1301
Nominee

Post by Linawa1301 »

No, we didn’t get a follow up email after the ‘congratulations’ email...of which it said to wait for another email later on in the year for date and venue of the auditions.

I wish they would’ve at least sent a reply to say they changed they’re mind or anything, as my DD is so upset and to be honest i just want to forget about it.

Any information would be much appreciated dear x

[queote="Moosmum"]Did they give you a date and time for the audition? My dds best friend came 2nd last year,she auditioned with producers etc I think and then through to judges which is the bit shown on tv. I can certainly try find out any info for you x[/quote]
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Post by Moosmum »

Aw that’s awful :( I would have thought filming for judges rounds would have been done by now with it starting next week :/ saying that though I’m not sure if they keep filming different locations throughout. I’ll see if I can find out any info for you xx
esmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by esmum »

I know all last years filming, was completed in February before Judges) Dds friends got 4 yesses so knew in the January they were through that stage but had no idea if through to live finals. Then at the ‘ Reveal’ show they found out through to lives. Then a days filming before their live show. So all more or less done by February unless through to Reveal show. Sorry for you DD - it’s just one of those things. Try again next year but earlier - she must be good x