messaging others on the forum

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

FredaBloggs
GRAMMY Award

Re: messaging others on the forum

Post by FredaBloggs »

My understanding is that messages show up in your outbox until the recipient has viewed them, and only move to the Sent folder after they've been read. Sounds like maybe your recipients haven't checked their messages lately?

I used to receive an email alert when a message had been sent to me, but recently haven't received those alerts, even when a message has been waiting for a while. Not sure why that feature has changed but it may explain why your recipients haven't been aware of your messages.
got2dancers
Nominee

Post by got2dancers »

Thanks for explaining.
martint
BRIT Award

Post by martint »

FredaBloggs wrote:My understanding is that messages show up in your outbox until the recipient has viewed them, and only move to the Sent folder after they've been read. Sounds like maybe your recipients haven't checked their messages lately?

I used to receive an email alert when a message had been sent to me, but recently haven't received those alerts, even when a message has been waiting for a while. Not sure why that feature has changed but it may explain why your recipients haven't been aware of your messages.
This.
Humph
GRAMMY Award

Post by Humph »

Hi

Ive just read your link and found this on Linked in and hope it can help you ?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/con-arti ... loomfield/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't know why notifications aren't going out. I am working behind the scenes on launching a more up-to-date site so its possible something has been deactivated. I will look in to it.
Hope Never Dies....