Over the Rainbow Live Events with BBC Learning

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

cookycrew
GRAMMY Award

Re: Over the Rainbow Live Events with BBC Learning

Post by cookycrew »

We had a fab time in Leeds this morning! Great fun & Jodie was fantastic! It was so much better than we expected! Highly recommended! :D :D :D Oh yes..... all the sweeter as it is a free event! Marvellous! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Carastar
Nominee

Post by Carastar »

Attended the 11am Glasgow audition this morning and it was amazing! Jodie was fab, very funny and fabulous singer :-) thanks BBC :-)
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

went to glasgow this afternoon is was absolutley amazing. jodie and the dorothys were great jodie is just so down to earth. watch this space as think we might see amy in legally blond soon ;) ;) thank you caroline a-c for the tickets. :D :D we told bronte she should be galinda in wicked which she was over the moon with lol. danni is so pretty and her acting skills are amazing her and bronte really stood out on the stage . sorry still never thought much of emillie.
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Post by Caroline A-C »

You're welcome STEFFYSMUM - glad they could be used.
All new to me!
bookworm
Nominee

Post by bookworm »

Went to the morning event at the Shafesbury Theatre this morning and it was fab. The BBC singers were sooo good and really motivating. Lots of fun, my dd loved it. Good on the BBC for organising these events!
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Post by Caroline A-C »

We went this afternoon and what a fab time we had - and it was all free!!! Dd had a chat with Jodie and had her photo taken with everybody which really made her day. Even managed to get me singing and that is not easy!!!!
All new to me!
Calon-lan
BRIT Award

Post by Calon-lan »

I know this is unlikely and I hope you don't think me too cheeky, but does anyone have a spare ticket for Sun pm in Cardiff?

I applied and got two which is great and I am grateful, and we have agreed I will take my DD - as it is her birthday. My DS is trying to brave about it, but would love to go if someone does have a spare ticket looking for a home.

I know I should have thought before applying - but I got carried away in the excitement :oops:
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

you should ask on the facebook page u might have some luck there
Calon-lan
BRIT Award

Post by Calon-lan »

STEFFYSMUM wrote:you should ask on the facebook page u might have some luck there
Good idea - many thanks - will try [-o<