TV & FILM CASTING WORKSHOP

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

Kerrie
BRIT Award

TV & FILM CASTING WORKSHOP

Post by Kerrie »

CASTING DIRECTOR KERRIE MAILEY WILL BE HOLDING A TV & SCREEN WORKSHOP 18TH - 21ST AUGUST IN CENTRAL LONDON.

THE WEEK WILL INCLUDE WORKING ON TV & FILM SCRIPTS WITH A GUEST CASTING DIRECTOR COMING TO RUN A DAY.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A PERFORMANCE AT THE STUDIO AT LEICESTER SQUARE THEATRE.

A LOT OF PLACES HAVE BEEN RESERVED

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL KERRIEMAILEY81@GOOGLEMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
KERRIE
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Re: TV & FILM CASTING WORKSHOP

Post by sapphire »

Has anyone attended one of these workshops previously. Any feedback would be appreciated!
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

my ds wnet to one at easter and had a great time and said he learned a lot from it - and he is quite an experienced little professional, tho mostly in theatre - i expect he willl apply to this one if it works with our summer tinetavble

he's a 12yo boy tho - so i'm unlikely to get more detailed info from him - nor about who visited as he would be unlikely to notice if the queen droppped in in full regalia - but dd goes to kerry's friday classes, and is v impressed with the cd's who visit
Life is complex - some of it is real, some of it is imaginary.
Luck'n'Fate
BRIT Award

Post by Luck'n'Fate »

Last edited by Luck'n'Fate on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilly
BRIT Award

Post by lilly »

Sounds really good, does anyone know how much the workshop is and how many normally attend?? PM me the details if you like thanks:)
kittykatty
BRIT Award

Post by kittykatty »

I wondered if anyone else was doing this in August. I confirmed my dd would like to attend and sent cheque of 4 weeks ago but have heard no more. I don't know times or location and have sent Kerrie a couple of emails but have had no reply. I am now wondering if it is still on.
mathsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by mathsmum »

did you get your reply kk?

this is very much on, and my son is doing it, having realyy enjoyed his last workshop week with kerrie - i gather there are still a couple of spare places if anyone out there is at a loose end this week
Life is complex - some of it is real, some of it is imaginary.
kittykatty
BRIT Award

Post by kittykatty »

yes I did thanks and dd looking forward to starting the workshop tomorrow.