Kids week in the west end

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

RiaRocks
GRAMMY Award

Kids week in the west end

Post by RiaRocks »

Just some fun little things to go along to!
Kids get to watch west end shows for free (as long as they are with a paying adult)
There are shows, activites, workshops and theatre tours:
http://www.kidsweek.co.uk/
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Re: Kids week in the west end

Post by bruno2 »

Its an absolute nightmare to get hold of tickets been trying most of the week. Good luck to anyone trying . :D
orangebear4
GRAMMY Award

Post by orangebear4 »

Last week I spent nearly two days straight trying to book for Kids Week before realising the show I wanted, 'Les Miserables' was actually cheaper to book through their own website! We have good tickets too. I did actually go back and book two more for 'Phantom of the Opera' as I had saved some money not booking the others through Kids Week!
RiaRocks
GRAMMY Award

Post by RiaRocks »

Yeah..I wanted to get tickets for les mis but they've run out :cry: #-o ](*,)
And the two day workshop is too far away from me!
Caroline A-C
BAFTA Award

Post by Caroline A-C »

I took my dd to Phantom last year during Kids Week and she took part in the workshop beforehand. Can't honestly say the workshop was anything to write home about. In fact, my dd was quite bored with it! Show was fantastic though and more than made up for the lack lustre workshop. Going to see Wicked this year - tickets only took me about 8 hours to finally book so guess I was one of the lucky ones (ha ha)!!!!
All new to me!
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

We are in London 14-19 August and have already booked to see Love Never Dies before I found out about kids week, I have tried today to book a few more shows but every one I tried says not available, has anyone been successful and if so for what show and date. I tried phantom, wicked, shrek, love never dies (just to see), the railway children, les mis and Mama mia - no luck in any of them> :(
leemum
BRIT Award

Post by leemum »

dd, 2 friends and mums going to Les Mis and Legally Blond. we booked the morning they went on sale on the 12th and have good tickets for both shows. also doing the Les Mis activity with the cast before the show.