kids casting pro

Ask each other for help and advice!

Moderator: busybusybusy

JACKIEWACKIE
BRIT Award

kids casting pro

Post by JACKIEWACKIE »

Think this has been covered before but couldn't find it. Put my Ds name for a role on the above website. He has been viewed and is under consideration!!!

Just seeing if any of your ds or DD have been under consideration and if sucessful how long did u have to wait.

Thank u
Romeha3
GRAMMY Award

Re: kids casting pro

Post by Romeha3 »

Hi - like castings it depends!! Under consideration oviously means they are interested - sometimes we then get mail which has been next day or up to a few weeks later, other times no contact! - sorry can't be much help but at least viewed and under consideration as sometimes you apply and dont get viewed at all! Good luck and let us know :D
JACKIEWACKIE
BRIT Award

Post by JACKIEWACKIE »

Thank u.

Had applied for something else for DS last month and it never got viewed!!!

This one think the closing date is 22nd of the month. Then if they like get called for a video casting. Just have to wait and see!

Will keep u posted
snookienoo
BRIT Award

Post by snookienoo »

Yes my ds is also under consideration, but we have had this before a few times and sometimes they have asked him to castings, So I guess it's a bit like a shortlist. Good luck, it doesn't help that there isn't that much information about the project!
kittykatty
BRIT Award

Post by kittykatty »

My dd also under consideration for that role so will let you know if I hear anything.
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

and my ds and dd too ;) Fingers crossed to all x
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

My dd is also under consideration for that too xx
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

DS just got a "viewed" on that one I'm thinking that means a polite thanks but no thanks, is that other people's opinion? Still trying to work out the inner workings of KCCP. (It's all an enigma to me!)
Anyway not totaly bothered as DS has been offered one of the other jobs on KCCP, yey! (Remember our last conversation mummyofmylittlestar? something always comes along).

http://www.starnow.com/ryanmurphy9
margot
BRIT Award

Post by margot »

My dd is also under consideration for that same job ! seems they are considering a lot of children !! Good luck to all x
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Post by Irishdancer »

Frisbee I used to think my ds was just being viewed for every thing and not being considered untill I decided to click the box at the top that says more if u click on that it gives u more info on first page it only says viewed but when u click on more u may see ur ds has had under consideration put on there. Ds has been viewed and under conderation as well. Looks like they are doing that to every one When I have applied for things for ds and it has not said viewed yet the company has viewed ds profile when I look who has been viewing him.
frisbee
GRAMMY Award

Post by frisbee »

Irishdancer thanks for that, discovered DS under consideration for two things same as yourselves and the stills photography one which I think will have gone now. I had to giggle cos you've viewed son as well. Big thanks again for advice.
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

Hi frisbee, congratulations to your DS Im glad that something else came along for him :D DD is filming on Saturday so is very excited about that x We still don't know who will be playing her brother but I guess that is part of the excitement x Hopefully we will meet up with you and your DS soon x
Thalias_Dad
GRAMMY Award

Post by Thalias_Dad »

Tally has been viwed by companies she has applied to (and some she hasn't) but where do you find out if they are interested? One particular job she applied for has auditions next week and they have viewed her four times (which we thought was a good sign) but as yet no decision - we are beginning to wonder if we are looking in the wrong place - do they send you a personal email?
francescasmum
OSCAR Award

Post by francescasmum »

On the top tabs there there is a tab to view jobs, if you click on that then the other tabs on the second row change, one of which is My views, where you see who has viewed your profile and there is another with My Applications, this is where you can see, again if you were viewed by those posting the job but also if you are under consideration etc
Thalias_Dad
GRAMMY Award

Post by Thalias_Dad »

Thanks francescasmum - It seems I was doing it right it must be she is just not under consideration. Though one of the employers has viewed her 4 times in the last 3 days under the "my views" tab but nothing is showing under the "my applications" tab. Ah well just keep waiting.....Just asking by the way as you seem to know KCCP well, are the jobs seasonally effected at all - its just I would have thought there would be loads of auditions advertised but that does not seem to be the case at the moment