London School Of Musical Theatre

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

GEORGIEROSE
GRAMMY Award

London School Of Musical Theatre

Post by GEORGIEROSE »

dd doing a saturday course here,and is very much impressed best ever performing arts part time course she has done,and she has done many.
The standard of participants is amazing,fantastic singers,makes you raise your game-wish we had funds to send her full time.
The course honestly is worth the money,knocks spots off the others,just thought you should know :D
Rachel_M
GRAMMY Award

Re: London School Of Musical Theatre

Post by Rachel_M »

Hi Georgie Rose :)

Dd and I have just had a look at the website for lsmt, and I have to say we both thought it looked amazing! (Although very expensive.. :lol: )

But I can't seem to find any information on their website about Saturday courses, which is a real shame because I certainly couldn't afford for my dd to go full time.

So do you have any more information on the Saturday course that your dd did, if there will be any more in the near future, and what she did there?

Thank you!
GEORGIEROSE
GRAMMY Award

Post by GEORGIEROSE »

Apparently course is full,that is why it has been taken off,
She does a morning of dance,fantastic coach last week from the muiscal hairspray-dance alters between,ballet,jazz and tap.
Afternoon,musical theatre working on a newly composed piece by Charles miller,also time with an acting coach from RADA.
hopefully they will do some more courses in the future,she can't wait to get there on Saturdays.
The course is 9.30-5.30pm Saturdays.
songbird
GRAMMY Award

Post by songbird »

dd lucky enough to be there full time she has had an amazing experience so far - cant believe the people she has had the priviledge of being taught by . Each and every day is full to the rafters just like a master class day every day - being challenged all the way pleased to say absolutely no regrets on her choice of school ight one for her :D
If you dont buy a ticket how can you ever expect to win !!