Free Screen Acting Workshops

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Free Screen Acting Workshops

Post by obsteve »

Happy New Year Everyone,

and please stay posted for ACT 2 CAM's latest round of free screen acting workshops in the North of England.

This January we have free workshops in Morpeth, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Harrogate, York and Leeds.

We professional teach screen acting techniques, giving young people valuable experience in front of the camera and material to go on their showreel.

Your LO can make amazing drama with ACT 2 CAM- like these films, from young people

age 10-12
age 13-15
age 16-18

All the work above was created, filmed and performed by young people. You can see more work by young people on the ACT 2 CAM YouTube Please be advised, the dramatic content is quite strong! :shock:

Best wishes,

Steve
Click on the image above to go to our website
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Re: Free Screen Acting Workshops

Post by bruno2 »

Nothing in Wales as per usual ? :(
obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Post by obsteve »

Hi Bruno2,

Wales is a bit far for me this year, but it is very close to my heart <3

We have a film camp for young screen actors this Easter in Gloucester, is that close to you?

Steve
debmag
BRIT Award

Post by debmag »

Hi bruno2
I too understand your frustration that there is very rarely anything in Wales!! My DD & I live in north wales & she misses out on so much for this reason.
Here in the north we do have Mark Evans, former lead in Wicked & just about to take over lead role in Ghost who regularly speaks out for talent in Wales & also does a summer workshop called West end in Wales at a fraction of the price of the London workshops but 1 person speaking out really isn't enough!!
If I had the know how I would set up a campaign to put Welsh talent firmly on the map & also an audition location for north & south Wales as they hours apart which I don't think some people realise, but then again who am I?? I doubt many would be bothered to listen.
Oh well mini rant over, was just a thought!! :oops: :)
tikka
GRAMMY Award

Post by tikka »

but Wales has just stolen Casualty, Being Human, Holby...and a load of other stuff ...from us. Isn't that enough ;)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

any Free Screen Acting Workshops in London ? :-k
obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Post by obsteve »

Hi Genevieve,

not yet, but I promise to put some on when I get down there :)

Steve