Casting Workshops for young people

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

Casting workshops are of interest to me?

Yes I would attend under 13 session
55%
Yes I would attend over 13 session
31%
Yes I would attend over 16 session
14%
No I am not interested.
No votes

Total votes: 51

admin
Site Admin

Casting Workshops for young people

Post by admin »

Notapushymum has been watching with interest the growing trend to offer casting workshops to adults. We are keen to make sure that young people get the same opportunities without paying over the odds.

We have had some discussion with well known childrens casting directors and have secured the opportunity to attend specific workshops aimed at young people. At this stage we are just assessing demand and are interested in knowing if this would be of interest to our users.

We are looking at 2 hour sessions with some time for the parents to hear the casting directors perspective and then an opportunity to work directly with the director. Younger age group under 13 will do improvisational work and over 13 will get a script to prepare in advance.

We also have an offer to work with over 16's on a more one to one basis.

The workshops will be run in accordance with the guidelines of the casting directors guild and are educational. They do not in anyway lead to a guarantee of any work or even future castings.
Hope Never Dies....