Affordable Summer Courses

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

emypeach
BRIT Award

Affordable Summer Courses

Post by emypeach »

My 13 year old DD would love to do an acting / musical theatre course this Summer. She is doing West End Stage next year and is already looking forward to it. We have booked two very expensive holidays for this year so we are not currently in the financial position to pay for something as expensive as WES this year. We are based slightly North of London. Are there any high-standard, professional courses under £200 in this area (London is fine, just not up North or too far South)?

Thanks.

E x
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: Affordable Summer Courses

Post by riverdancefan »

See The West End hit show 'Matilda' and work with cast members plus many other cast members from popular Musicals past and present! Enrol on line today..................

https://www.facebook.com/events/249944825106044/
Musical Theatre Summer School
30 July at 16:15 at Pineapple Dance Studios
Join

Musical Theatre Summer School
‎30 July at 16:15 at Pineapple Dance Studios
Join

DS has done the musical theatre summer week at Pineapple before, and loved it. You get to see a show - this time Matilda, for the price of £225, just over your budget but with a show thrown in too ?
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
emypeach
BRIT Award

Post by emypeach »

Ooooh! Looks great! DD has already seen Matilda but wants to see it again. Will mention this to her. What did T get think of it?

E x
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

He really enjoyed it, long days and busy busy! But great atmosphere there at pineapple and the tutors are all in the business
Maggie who runs the whole thing very approachable indeed - there is a brilliant vibe!! \:D/
5 fun days indeed! :lol:
He did the musical theatre 3 years ago and the street one last year( that was hard going but
He learned so much!) and we went to see Hairspray.
T is on the photo that runs across the top of the summer school page, the only boy looking very young :D :D
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
cops22
GRAMMY Award

Post by cops22 »

OOO this is v interesting, was just about to book SY summer school but now just seen this!!!
The dates aren't as good for us though as the week we can have aplace to stay is Street not MT and not sure she'd wantthat.
What a shame looks amazing... great price and Matilda thrown in!!!
obsteve
GRAMMY Award

Post by obsteve »

Hi there,

we do a brilliant summer course with unique screen-actor training from qualified teachers from Central School of Speech and Drama

ACT 2 CAM Film Camps

Full Price £479, with some great Earlybird Discounts (up to £100 off) for booking before Christmas

Best wishes,

Stephen Woods
Company Director
ACT 2 CAM
Click on the image above to go to our website