Hertfordshire free Workshop opportunity

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

bcnups
GRAMMY Award

Hertfordshire free Workshop opportunity

Post by bcnups »

I have no personal knowledge of this course.
According to the Stevenage Advertiser, Edsa Performing Arts, (spokesperson Sarah Moore) based at Hitchin College's Centre for Arts, have launched a nationwide competition to find young people between age 6-20 years "who were born to perform". Entrants will be required to attend a free workshop with the theatre school on Sunday, where a panel of industry professionals will assess singing, dance and musical theatre. The person who shows the most potential will then be rewarded with a terms free place at Edsa, worth £285; a one year contract with TV, film and theatre Agency, Dale Hammond Associates; a set of professional portfolio headshots; and a one year membership with casting site Spotlight. Competitors do not need to prepare anything for the workshop. They just need to turn up on the day.
To apply for Born to Perform talent competition, or for more information about Edsa Performing Arts School, please visit www.emildalesperformingarts.com
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Re: Hertfordshire free Workshop opportunity

Post by jasmine2 »

my dd attends EDSA! It is AMAZING!!
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......