A West End Masterclass in York

Advertisements received about Opportunities for your child to attend workshop courses

Moderator: busybusybusy

cookycrew
GRAMMY Award

A West End Masterclass in York

Post by cookycrew »

Hi all,

Here are the details of our latest event -

A West End Masterclass, lead by highly regarded West End Professional, Damien Poole - Grease, Shrek The Musical & Charlie and The Chocolate Factory - shortly joining the cast of the forthcoming West End Production of Gypsy, (having recently finished in the Chichester Theatre production of Gypsy). Friday 20th February, York Railway Institute, 22 Queen Street, York. YO24 1AD (next door to York Station). Approx ages 9 to 13 arrive 9.15 finish 12.45 cost £24. Approx ages 14 to 19 arrive 1.30 finish at 5pm cost £24. You can read full details of this event and what we have done previously on our website lovedrama.org There are a limited number of places available, if you would like any further information or to reserve a place, please PM me.

As Gateshead Angel mentioned, if you haven't visited York before, there are plenty of things to do whilst your dd/ds take part in the Masterclass :D

Hope to meet some more NAPM's and it will be great to see other NAPM's again! :D

J x
cookycrew
GRAMMY Award

Re: A West End Masterclass in York

Post by cookycrew »

Both groups now over 2/3's full, just wanted to bump this post before advertising in our local paper & to local schools etc. Looking forward to meeting the NAPM's :D (Please pm me if interested or if you have any questions)
cookycrew
GRAMMY Award

Re: A West End Masterclass in York

Post by cookycrew »

Quick update on the Masterclass - Damien lead two 'full' groups (younger group in the morning & older group in the afternoon)- he was a fabulous coach. If anyone is considering organising a similar event or their dd/ds has the opportunity to attend a Masterclass lead by Damien, I can't recommend his teaching skills highly enough. He is shortly joining the cast of Gypsy as Dance Captain but I know that he is interested in running further Masterclasses (perhaps when he has completed his run!). Lovely to see some familiar NAPM & also some new faces too. :D